Excellent. smile

Super Noob

9,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
HAT: Heralds; Admin Talk.
CAT: Cataclysms; Admin Talk

Besides the personal, slightly unimportant issue I have with Rakyl's flight and Master of Flames' damage nerf, you guys are doing a nice job! biggrin just commending you on that~

Revered Inquisitor

Panagrammic
ARGH small type.

Sorry about that, I fixed it for now. I was trying to save space so I didn't page stretch.

Edit: I like the idea of blaming [ JK ]. Lol.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gracewar7
Hi everyone! Just lurking around for our first council. smile

Lurking is contagious....Im sure if we had a lurk counter several more people would stand out XD

Familiar Lunatic

lol, I managed to be late xD

1- Can you get Epics and Legends out of Silver packs?
2- Why not display the odds?
3- Can you give a rune example? emotion_kirakira
4- Do you something planned to address the pinning woes?

From Brash Candiboot:

5-"WHY??" (I mean, there has GOT to be some hardcore math behind this. Not enough players using Chaos Cash? Poke their coin-purses with a stick?!)

Conversationalist

Sagebomb
gracewar7

Lurking is contagious....Im sure if we had a lurk counter several more people would stand out XD

We could get all the lurkers to <3 the thread.

Welp, just noticed the lack of the vote box.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Thought of more questions..

Since the most recent update, sometimes the battle freezes between rounds and nothing is clickable.

Do you prefer just one bug report for that game, or would you prefer a bug report sent after each time it freezes? I don't want to clutter up your inbox but I figured that having it reported each time it happens might make the cause easier to find.

Any news on getting Mana Convergence fixed? Having to refresh the map after using it every time can be a real hassle, especially in PvP when there's a timer counting down.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sagebomb
scullylam

it's cool. i was kinda lurking around and hesitating to post and anyway i guess i can be the resident peep with food? cookie anyone? xd

Going for the "timid" achievement? Im sure you have it already XD

Food is good....though becareful with those carbs around here. Some people here arent so carb friendly XD.

oh. well i know there is some gluten free cookies here too. xd and yeah i have the timid achievement. i need that flame one though. ^^;;;

*hands out cookies to everyone* User Image

Familiar Lunatic

InferiorPringle
CAT: Cataclysms; Admin Talk
Cataclysmic A. Talk?

Revered Inquisitor

gracewar7

/Emperor Palpatine Voice

Excellent!! We all shall enjoy this... Council. smile

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Do you think you could lower the mana costs on.....

Eh....
Most heroes?
'Cause I won't lie, it's true that Master of Flames is a better unit than most heroes. But that's only 'cause things like Kolyr, Cerness, Mardu, and the Worm that Walks just really aren't worth summoning for their cost.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Would it be an option to do away with the accuracy increase on solitary and just increase the base accuracy of the units? All things considered Rage Dragon seems unjustifiably weak for its mana cost and rarity and it's mostly because of the fact that it's essentially blind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it be better for Avalon as a whole if Eldwyn and the Gray Mage's special abilities only increased damage by ten, whereas What Must Be Done increased it by twenty?
And would it be possible to make spells in general more worth having?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Can you buff Hellspawn? Their heralds seem to be the weakest of all factions, and they drastically fall behind the other two factions in most aspects.
Their individual units can't quite compare to the flameborn, and they're nowhere near as prevalent in a large fight as Avalon, and for having the lowest health of all the factions they don't seem to make up for it with increased offensive potential. They don't really feel like they have a place at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Eldwyn's new "assault" do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shouldn't you add a countdown, Lord of Ashes style, to Jakyr's and Three Doom's retreat special?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't you remove Raykl's flight for a reason?
And can you remove it again? Flight on heralds seems like an absolutely terrible idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Why do(Eldwyn exists, 'did') you believe healing specials justify horrific cases of weakness, such as the royal alchemist and knight of the horizon, when the similar life draining specials had relatively low effect on power?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why's the artillery golem's health so high?

Why do the dragon attuners cost fourteen despite being the weakest of the bunch?

Is having flight two in game worth the inherent balance risks that generally come with movement advantages?
I like some of the changes and adjustments that were made with the cards, but I have a few concerns with the essence raise for card packs. I understand that the odds are supposed to be increased per pack, however from the standpoint of myself and some friends that are around my level, as well as another group of friends who are in the 10-20 level range, the essence raise seems to be a little too much. I'm at the level where I should be able to afford a gold pack, however even though I play multiple games a day, it still took me two days to gather enough essence to get one due to battles where I only received a couple hundred essence for victories or had to deal with forfeits. My friend who is at my level cannot afford a pack yet, and our below level 10 friends have all but given up for the time being.

If the odds were increased, then it is fair that the cost be raised as well so that we are not all running about with full legend packs, but its a bit too steep. Furthermore, there is talk in the forums that the pack odds are not really showing as well as was stated. Is there any talk in the future of adjusting this essence increase? Perhaps not to the original price, but at least down a few k essence so that casually hoc'ers can enjoy the game as well?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka
lol, I managed to be late xD

I dont think its too much of a issue here, sure theres no Dev alert for it.
Howdy, everyone. I'm delurking for this chat.

I've been working on the recent card changes and the new Heralds. I'll be helping Panagrammic field any questions on the recent tweaks.

Familiar Lunatic

Oh, is anyone planning to archive all the answers like Platonix does?

...I think I once said I would but now I feel like... it's not going to happen :U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff