• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
any idea of how to beat mission 5 im stuck

Vicious Pumpkin

12,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
A friend of mine says to have your army stick together and gank all the individual troops they send out, then charge their home base with around 30 troops at once. Also, make each troop only target Lord of Despair, try to ignore the others.

Though, the trickier part is making sure your herald stays alive. But if you're in the Flameborn faction, that shouldn't be a problem because Rakyl always hangs out in the back row.

I play Hellspawn and still haven't beaten the mission after 29347856918347 tries. ><;;

Dedcadent Pants

What level are you, and/or do you have access to most of the commons and uncommons in your faction?

I ask, because one way to do it is to turtle up and defend, but another way is to send out pairs of units to take out the attuners the opponent sends out. If they don't keep the attuners out, you don't see three or four Worm that Walks. Then, you hang around until you have a bunch of units, and take the enemy home portal. There seems to be a 50/50 chance when you do that, that you won't have to fight the Lord of Despair. If your herald is really low on hp, you may want to consider this route.

Either route, kill all the enemies not at the home portal first. This way, you have less to fight in the showdown.

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
thank you so much ill give it an try

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
iam level 8 and what do you mean by commons
LiaThistle
What level are you, and/or do you have access to most of the commons and uncommons in your faction?

I ask, because one way to do it is to turtle up and defend, but another way is to send out pairs of units to take out the attuners the opponent sends out. If they don't keep the attuners out, you don't see three or four Worm that Walks. Then, you hang around until you have a bunch of units, and take the enemy home portal. There seems to be a 50/50 chance when you do that, that you won't have to fight the Lord of Despair. If your herald is really low on hp, you may want to consider this route.

Either route, kill all the enemies not at the home portal first. This way, you have less to fight in the showdown.

Dedcadent Pants

On a wimm
iam level 8 and what do you mean by commons

Commons are units with one star by their name. Cards like Light Infantry, Blood Acolyte, and Lightning Whelp. Uncommons have 2 stars, and rares have 3 (like your herald).
Does anyone know how I can get chaos coin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff