Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gavyn the Mighty

Ah I see.
BTW do you have a link to a bigger picture of your sig art? I want to see the details. It looks nice.

Revered Inquisitor

Lasyna
Gavyn the Mighty

Ah I see.
BTW do you have a link to a bigger picture of your sig art? I want to see the details. It looks nice.

User Image

" If you click on my post style art (same artist) it will go to her shop... I think it is shown as one of the examples there. If not, I can look through my files and upload a full version.

Samanthai did awesomely! biggrin "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

Perfect Saint

iPervertedxCupcake
Myrielle
I have over 1 M essences unclaimed. I hope Gaia allows us to cash out in one go.

Why would you... save them all?
Ah...ummm...clinical case of the hoarding syndrome? sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
His Bobble
Lasyna
Myrielle
I have over 1 M essences unclaimed. I hope Gaia allows us to cash out in one go.

Does the FB version let you redeem essence on gaia?
No.

Anyway, I just think Gaia is either too greedy or too lazy. This game is great and really fun. First they stopped working on it, when so many people enjoy it and it has SO much potential, and now they are removing it? Why? Is it taking up to much server space? Gaia has NEVER completely finished a game, ever. Its upsetting.
Uncle Kenny

Mainly, it's just not nearly popular enough to keep it around. The number of players each day is very low and any GC spent on it is even less. It takes more resources and money to keep it on the site than it brings in at this point so the loss of money invested into the game and operating at a continual loss just isn't a good situation.

Saihanna's Husband

Invisible Duck

The time has come. My only regret is not beating it with Hellspawn. Gaia is never going to finish a game it starts.

Merry Traveler

What!!!!?
but i use it to farm gold... now i have to find new source

I actually really like this game, it has so much potential to be popular if only they continue to develop it. Adding more cards, so people will sought the card and thus keep on buying more

I can think of so many other element to add into this game, like power upping card

Tricky Survivor

Goodbye...

I understand why Gaia had to axe it, but it still feels bitter

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Myrielle

It seems they cant do that, with all the coders and devs gone sad

Undead Enchantress

Joelthief
Myrielle

It seems they cant do that, with all the coders and devs gone sad
Seems Gaia found the perfect excuse not to continue with old features.

Sorry guys. We fired anybody who knows anything about that so we'll just get rid of it, shall we?

Ruthless Informer

11,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Champion 300
  • PvP 200
Mage The Red
His Bobble
Lasyna
Myrielle

No.

Anyway, I just think Gaia is either too greedy or too lazy. This game is great and really fun. First they stopped working on it, when so many people enjoy it and it has SO much potential, and now they are removing it? Why? Is it taking up to much server space? Gaia has NEVER completely finished a game, ever. Its upsetting.
Uncle Kenny

Mainly, it's just not nearly popular enough to keep it around. The number of players each day is very low and any GC spent on it is even less. It takes more resources and money to keep it on the site than it brings in at this point so the loss of money invested into the game and operating at a continual loss just isn't a good situation.
Oh. Huh.

Guess I should have read all of it.

I still think it had the potential, and they gave up on it to quickly. But i get that they just want to make money off it, which is a shame but understandable.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Damn and I was just starting to get into it, I had classes so I could not even finish the first zone let alone the game (Hellspawn) and I wanted to.

I think this is a shame, not so upset about mogas leaving (I has real pokemonz) but I am upset about the loss of HOC because it is fun.
I was still working on slowly building up my deck so I could move onto the next area and complete the game.

Plus the graphics sort of remind me of fire emblem, and I really like fire emblem sad

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
His Bobble
I totally, honestly agree, but as soon as we lost the devs, the game was dead in the water. Lots of people just dropped it, and right before we got the Card Marketplace, too. rolleyes

Professional Novice

It's a shame. I hate to see it go, even if I haven't been playing it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This happens to all Gaia games eventually.
Myrielle

Hi there,

For more info please check here: Updated info
Gavyn the Mighty
Lasyna
Myrielle

User Image

" No. Not to my knowledge. The Gaia and FB versions are unconnected from one another in that aspect, meaning you could technically play HoC against yourself if playing in two different browsers/two different computers, etc. Last time I played through facebook (after remembering to sign out of Gaia so that it didn't auto-load my Gaia stats while on FB), I do not think a convert button existed. Plus, why would it? If you are playing on FB, there is no connection to Gaia whatsoever (outside of being able to play Gaians in a match)...

I agree with Myrielle, though; I hope they allow us to convert essence all at once (I.e. remove the cap on it)... Else, a lot of people's playing time will be rendered even more useless than it already has been. "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

Hi there,

For more info please check here: Updated info

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out