Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedcadent Pants

Myrielle

Your url: Link to Play

Edit: Play at your own risk; I do not know if this is a violation of ToS or otherwise bannable.
Edit 2: Perfectly fine to play, according to Uncle Kenny.

Desirable Gawker

It would have been ok if they had replaced it with a better game... I mean seriously smashblox? gonk

Tipsy Vampire

Lol. You also can't earn any gold without paying a GC entry fee per tournament in the new smashblox game apparently. At least HoC had gold and cash options within the game and allowed non GC users to earn a decent amount of gold each day. This new game looks like it'll be tedious after a few rounds, not much fun.

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Violette Cielle
Lol. You also can't earn any gold without paying a GC entry fee per tournament in the new smashblox game apparently. At least HoC had gold and cash options within the game and allowed non GC users to earn a decent amount of gold each day. This new game looks like it'll be tedious after a few rounds, not much fun.

I agree with that.. just tried SmashBlox a few minutes ago for the first time and found it very tedious (also reminds me of BeJeweled, nothing original here). Now I miss HoC even more. crying

Tipsy Vampire

Miyoko Tomoyo
Violette Cielle

I agree with that.. just tried SmashBlox a few minutes ago for the first time and found it very tedious (also reminds me of BeJeweled, nothing original here). Now I miss HoC even more. crying

Awww. I tried the HoC on Facebook earlier this evening and it was working (still stuck on mission 6 though lol). I tried converting essence to gold and when I checked my GaiaGold balance, it was added on. eek

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I can still play and transfer essences, too. eek

Do you guys think... possibly... that they're gonna keep it up???? crying How awesome would that be?? emo

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
badtzmaru

Do you guys think... possibly... that they're gonna keep it up???? crying How awesome would that be?? emo
Quite unlikely, considering the main pages are gone.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mage The Red
badtzmaru

emo

*prays on hands and knees and offers my 2 kak the scars as a burnt offering to the gaia gods bc i don't like dragons*

Dedcadent Pants

badtzmaru
Mage The Red
badtzmaru

emo

*prays on hands and knees and offers my 2 kak the scars as a burnt offering to the gaia gods bc i don't like dragons*

Don't worry, they will, at least for a while. Whether or not we're allowed to play is the issue.

If you look at the urls I posted above, they're both /fbapps/nimbus/, which means that it is their Facebook side. While they will eventually come down, it'll take some time, I think, as Gaia wants to maintain a FB presence.
I will truly miss the Heralds of Chaos I really hope Gaia will truly bring it back

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
badtzmaru

I don't know, but it would make my day. 3nodding I haven't tried playing the game on fb. Too afraid to play it since it still links to your gaia character and still exchanges your essences to gold apparently..Not sure if that's even okay.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I stopped playing when pan was made to leave. It was clear at that moment that any hope for HoC was gone completly. (especially in the journal entry he left, since he pointed out the other hoc staff were let go too).

I wish it could have been saved, but from that point I was just waiting for the CC to be returned. Hopefully sometime too.

I only had like 5.5m of unused essence left there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff