Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Starshine
Myrielle
It's a vendetta now; it's personal.

I intro grinded for these last few levels, but now I've lost my motivation. How do you do it? crying
By sucking at Easy. rofl

Truthfully, I love low-intensity repetitious behavior like bumping in Exchange in my Gaia youth. I translate excitement as uncomfortable anxiety.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Myrielle
I translate excitement as uncomfortable anxiety.

rofl

I know what you mean!

Sometimes when I'm in a really tense battle, I can hear my heart beating so loud it almost drowns out the background music! rofl

I'm not sure that I'm cut out for this kind of excitement. sweatdrop

Destructive Bunny

Myrielle
By sucking at Easy. rofl

Truthfully, I love low-intensity repetitious behavior like bumping in Exchange in my Gaia youth. I translate excitement as uncomfortable anxiety.
You know when I first started to try and obliterate belphy I had, not exactly nightmares, more like very uncomfortable dreams where I had to keep playing her, summoning new units, moving them, and having close battles with her minions ): It was a very stressful few days and I still make sure not to play her before I go to sleep.

So yeah, I can see the appeal of intro ^^ I play about 6-7 intro games a day, which takes up half an hour. I'd play more for the exp but the essence grant is really very poor lol

Perfect Saint

Starshine
Myrielle
By sucking at Easy. rofl

You know when I first started to try and obliterate belphy I had, not exactly nightmares, more like very uncomfortable dreams where I had to keep playing her, summoning new units, moving them, and having close battles with her minions ): It was a very stressful few days and I still make sure not to play her before I go to sleep.

So yeah, I can see the appeal of intro ^^ I play about 6-7 intro games a day, which takes up half an hour. I'd play more for the exp but the essence grant is really very poor lol
Think of it as posting for gold in 2004.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff