Kawaii Girl

Edit: I found the force forfeit button. But does anyone know whether that card often causes that to happen?

I tried using that card that causes a cataclysm and then allows you to draw an extra card for the first time. I don't know if it's because of that card or just a glitch in the system. It showed all of my pieces jumping to the locations I told them to jump to, and then it said I played the card, but the battles don't start up and the spaces don't change color as they should. It just froze there, with a bunch of my pieces on the same spot as a bunch of the enemy's pieces. I'm really disappointed because I played this level multiple times and I was finally about to win and then it froze. I tried clicking everything, but nothing helped. So I decided I needed to forfeit and start over. Except every time I go to forfeit and click "yes," it just comes back to right where I was. I refreshed the page and it was still frozen there, so I tried forfeiting again. Nothing. I tried again the next day. Still nothing. I tried to go through the games options to contact support, but it opened up a new Herald of Chaos window with just another frozen game on it. What do I do???