Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
jumping over enemy zones of control has got to be one of the most ridiculous trolley powers ever. guarding the portals near the front lines and trying to keep combat as far back as possible? well it seams you werent fare enough *leaps over everything and takes over home base- winning the game*

Perfect Saint

To match Flight 2, you need movement 2.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
'Cause it's a Krylyr!
In the sky!
Nobody's gonna save you now, the beast's about to strike.

Also, chained berserkers are lulzy in their troll power. You ain't taking this portal.

Malevolent Phantom

I love flight. Movement 2 never works for me though. Knight of Horizon is the only unit I have with the ability and he sucks. He also doesn't go 2 spaces either.

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Myrielle
To match Flight 2, you need movement 2.

on the smaller maps its kinda ridiculous though

Destructive Bunny

You've gotta have back up against the dragons ^^ Front stack to push your territory further out and back stack to kill the dragon that jumps on you.

Unbeatable Knight

Or you could be more aggressive and keep attacking, rather than trying to hold an indefensible line that they can just fly over...

Starshine
You've gotta have back up against the dragons ^^ Front stack to push your territory further out and back stack to kill the dragon that jumps on you.

Destructive Bunny

Holeypaladin
Or you could be more aggressive and keep attacking, rather than trying to hold an indefensible line that they can just fly over...

Starshine

True, but if you put everything in one stack...

1. They might pin your main force with an attuner each turn making you unable to advance.
2. You need to guard at least 2 portals or flamewing might get 6/6 portals and win.
3. Letting them run unchecked behind your line means you are losing mana resources and portals, pathways for your newly summoned units to rejoin your main force, and if they try to pin you it'll be easier for them.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
When I play flamewing, I just hold two portals with some units with nice defensive properties.

As long as you amass a good amount of mana in the beginning to summon units, you'll be OK.

Then they get tired and just wait for you.

Sometimes Krylyr joins in the action too.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Holeypaladin

Starshine
Which is a fine plan except for chained berserkers.

Unbeatable Knight

The only time to really stack up is when attacking the dragons or holding a portal against them. All of Flamewing's other units are rather weak and can be dispatched by mooks.

Starshine
Holeypaladin

Starshine

True, but if you put everything in one stack...

1. They might pin your main force with an attuner each turn making you unable to advance.
2. You need to guard at least 2 portals or flamewing might get 6/6 portals and win.
3. Letting them run unchecked behind your line means you are losing mana resources and portals, pathways for your newly summoned units to rejoin your main force, and if they try to pin you it'll be easier for them.

clarion's King

Super Model

But it totally makes sense that a skinny bum like Night's Agent can pin down the beast we call Krylyr, right? talk2hand xp

Perfect Saint

Magus
But it totally makes sense that a skinny bum like Night's Agent can pin down the beast we call Krylyr, right? talk2hand xp
She used her super secret Seduction Special to pin Mr. Eye and have her way with him.

/writesfanfic

Dedicated Soldier

7,075 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Myrielle
Magus
She used her super secret Seduction Special to pin Mr. Eye and have her way with him.

/writesfanfic

You better share that with the rest of us when its done!

Or at least me sweatdrop

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
kiockalan
jumping over enemy zones of control has got to be one of the most ridiculous trolley powers ever. guarding the portals near the front lines and trying to keep combat as far back as possible? well it seams you werent fare enough *leaps over everything and takes over home base- winning the game*

Flight 2 pwns dont cry about it....
rofl JK
Just kill my hero with your ranged units while she thinks its safe on row 2 because thats much fairer

Divine_Malevolence
'Cause it's a Krylyr!
In the sky!
Nobody's gonna save you now, the beast's about to strike.

Also, chained berserkers are lulzy in their troll power. You ain't taking this portal.

pff chained berserker i'd rather pay 12 extra mana for another mountain wyrm..i have never felt a battle has ever changed because one is there. In fact i normally attack it last all its good for is end the battle quicker rofl rofl

..ok its good against units like light infantry etc but its no army stopper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces