Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
First things first: Lol.

Okay, now, I remember someone had gone to a convention or news press of some sort? And the person who posted that thread said he heard that HoC would be leaving. Then DJ Helsing swooped in to say that it was not the case.

Like whaaaat? You know, if he had just confirmed that it was leaving, I feel like it wouldn't be so "sudden". Then at least we'd have over a months advanced notice.

Then people would have the time to get the achievements.

They always do this. Same for that fluff event -_- Shortened it by a couple hours and screwing us over.

Big Noob

I think you were thinking of DJ Helsing if was said during the convention.
Can't be helped too. People would still put off some activity until the last moment even if there had been a longer schedule.

Eloquent Conventioneer

At a convention, someone got the impression from DJ Hellsing that HoC was leaving.

Shortly after, DJ posted on the forum saying, at the time and to his knowledge, HoC wasn't going anywhere.

Uncle Kenny didn't say anything on the matter until it was announced that HoC was already scheduled for removal.

Lonely Phantom

I'm sorry, are ACHIEVEMENTS your biggest concern for this being removed? Is that really the problem? I'm very bitter right now, and if that's really what you're concerned about then holy s**t, they might as well have removed it months ago.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
One Winged Asuka
At a convention, someone got the impression from DJ Hellsing that HoC was leaving.

Shortly after, DJ posted on the forum saying, at the time and to his knowledge, HoC wasn't going anywhere.

Uncle Kenny didn't say anything on the matter until it was announced that HoC was already scheduled for removal.
Oh yeeaaah, you're right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sevalle
I think you were thinking of DJ Helsing if was said during the convention.
Can't be helped too. People would still put off some activity until the last moment even if there had been a longer schedule.
Thanks I edited the topic ^_^

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
AzurePrototype
I'm sorry, are ACHIEVEMENTS your biggest concern for this being removed? Is that really the problem? I'm very bitter right now, and if that's really what you're concerned about then holy s**t, they might as well have removed it months ago.
I'm sorry you feel so strongly about the subject of my thread. Take a chill pill and sit the ******** down.

Desirable Gawker

I don't really care about the achievements I'm more mad that all the cash that people have spent on card packs are gone! They bring a game out for a short time have people spend lots of money on it thinking it will be there for good. And then they take it down. gonk

Tiny Crimester

All in all, a huge PR ******** if you ask me.
(And I would have liked to get the achievements as well.)

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
piggyzhou
AzurePrototype
I'm sorry you feel so strongly about the subject of my thread. Take a chill pill and sit the ******** down.
Funny...I woulda told him to GTFO.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
I was that person that got that impression.

Mostly by how dodgey DJ was about talking about HOC and how he stated that games will be removed from Gaia when they no longer are viable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff