• Battle: KO 200
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend

No.
emotion_facepalm
You cannot :ban: an account just because they don't pay back, just as you can't kill a person for not paying back to the bank...

The account is banned for breach of TOS. Ferrying mule money is not allowed. catch up
Just borrowing money and not returning it doesn't use a mule. sweatdrop

You think gaia cant take it from you? in gold gaia cash or items?
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend

No.
emotion_facepalm
You cannot :ban: an account just because they don't pay back, just as you can't kill a person for not paying back to the bank...

The account is banned for breach of TOS. Ferrying mule money is not allowed. catch up

And you think making devs work on this system is a good idea?
1) More expensive items will make more people quit.
2) This "borrowing" system has too many flaws, just wait.

Kindly Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
emotion_facepalm

Lol. The borrowing is a lure to catch the professional mules, accounts breaching TOS get banned sucking up tonnes of gold and items and bad sports. and the rest of us get a handy loans feature that also sucks money out of us, or other stuff if we dont pay. the only flaws i see here are your presumptions dressed as facts. and as for getting devs working on it, I'd do it myself if they let me

do you have any constructive suggestions? .
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
Select Casey
Seasend
emotion_facepalm

Lol. The borrowing is a lure to catch the professional mules, accounts breaching TOS get banned sucking up tonnes of gold and items and bad sports. and the rest of us get a handy loans feature that also sucks money out of us, or other stuff if we dont pay. the only flaws i see here are your presumptions dressed as facts. and as for getting devs working on it, I'd do it myself if they let me

do you have any constructive suggestions? .
I'm leaving it to Vig.
Vigoureux

Animal Lover

Vigoureux
puppylove713
If it is for a gold sink wouldn't getting rid of zOMG be the better idea? That is what gets more gold. 50K is nothing in comparison to what people get from zOMG. Not to mention you can get more from Booty Grab too. Why get rid of Heralds of Chaos? I think it is a bit unfair to keep zOMG around, but not this....

You can get more gold from zOMG!, but it still influences GCash purchases (at least indirectly) because of the gold cap. You can get more gold from Booty Grab also, but it generates enough income (GCash purchases) to sustain itself too. HoC simply didn't make people spend GCash on it because it wasn't needed at all, and the only benefit spending GCash gave was to get ahead in the game sooner compared to someone that didn't.
I can kind of see your point....

Animal Lover

kitsunen
puppylove713
If it is for a gold sink wouldn't getting rid of zOMG be the better idea? That is what gets more gold. 50K is nothing in comparison to what people get from zOMG. Not to mention you can get more from Booty Grab too. Why get rid of Heralds of Chaos? I think it is a bit unfair to keep zOMG around, but not this....

Well less 50k daily is a bonus thing in the removal of HoC. My uestions had been answered HoC takes more resources than make Gaia earn from it. That's the main reason it's being put down.
I see, but I still feel it is kind of unfair to keep zOMG around and take Heralds of Chaos out...
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713

Well less 50k daily is a bonus thing in the removal of HoC. My uestions had been answered HoC takes more resources than make Gaia earn from it. That's the main reason it's being put down.
I see, but I still feel it is kind of unfair to keep zOMG around and take Heralds of Chaos out...

Well someone did answer that zOMG still earns gaia money more than HoC...I'm sad about it too I hop ethey reverse the decision

Animal Lover

kitsunen
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713

Well someone did answer that zOMG still earns gaia money more than HoC...I'm sad about it too I hop ethey reverse the decision
Same here because I do play the game when I feel up to it. I actually find it to be somewhat fun.
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713

Same here because I do play the game when I feel up to it. I actually find it to be somewhat fun.

me too i play it rarely but i found it fun

Animal Lover

kitsunen
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713
kitsunen
puppylove713

me too i play it rarely but i found it fun
But you know, somebody brought up the fact that Gaia didn't even give Heralds of Chaos time to attract attention considering it was still in beta...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff