Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Do you know any other games that's a lot like heralds of chaos??? For PC, Xbox 360 or ipod app?
When I was younger I used to go to mofunzone and play tactics arena online kinda the same concept.

or just google it
I remember someone telling me that one of the "magic the gathering" games played eerily similar to hoc. Dunno though. I've only played one other TCG outside of HOC called Shadowera that more like traditional TCGs. That game is awesome though. 3nodding

Ruthless Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Kaniskion
I remember someone telling me that one of the "magic the gathering" games played eerily similar to hoc. Dunno though. I've only played one other TCG outside of HOC called Shadowera that more like traditional TCGs. That game is awesome though. 3nodding

What does TCG mean? Is that like a category for what kind of game Heralds of Chaos?
Damon 071
Kaniskion

What does TCG mean? Is that like a category for what kind of game Heralds of Chaos?

Yup. That's essentially what HOC is supposed to be. So just do a search of all the good TCGs out there if you're interested in trying out others.
Damon 071
Kaniskion

It stands for Trading Card Game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces