Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This may seem stupid to ask but when a card "dies" in battle , is it only for that match or is the card destroyed?
Is the unit system like Final Fantasy Tactics advance where when they die in a battle it is only for that match and next match they are fine?
Or is it like Fire Emblem where when a unit dies it is gone forever?

I have been having mini panic attacks every time I am hit thinking "This is how I die !!! gonk !"
(Mainly cause in a video game when I play I normally visualize it is ME who took the hit...kinda like to mentally become part of the game.)

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ms Begotten
This may seem stupid to ask but when a card "dies" in battle , is it only for that match or is the card destroyed?
Is the unit system like Final Fantasy Tactics advance where when they die in a battle it is only for that match and next match they are fine?
Or is it like Fire Emblem where when a unit dies it is gone forever?

I have been having mini panic attacks every time I am hit thinking "This is how I die !!! gonk !"
(Mainly cause in a video game when I play I normally visualize it is ME who took the hit...kinda like to mentally become part of the game.)

think of it more like a card game than a video game; you get your deck back after every battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff