Welcome to Gaia! ::

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
A long time ago while facing Flamewing I ran into a glitch in one of the battles while fighting Krylyr. It had 0 hp and was still attacking me so I retreated and the results said that I killed 1 Krylyr and that there was another one which apparently was the one I was attacking since it had some hp knocked off. o-o

I don't know what caused there to be another Krylyr but I'm pretty sure that there was 2 of them that game.

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shintouyu
me know it all
Shintouyu
Keep playing Flamewing and record what he summons. He'll roughly summon the same things but not always the same way.

me has.... he keeps winning, he just steals all the mana wells frist, then i cant summon any thing and then kills me off....last 5 games have been only 4-5 kills on each side, me always lose gonk
I'm not sure which CPU you're referring to here.

the one you said too "medium".... but then im using my other deck, so their might be a balance problem with it that makes it so i can't win.....?

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I most definitely fought two Krylrs just now against Flamewing c:

Friend

Thanks a bunch for this guide! It's very helpful! c:

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Due to the overwhelming response, I have added another Krylry The Eye to Flamewing's deck.

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was just playing Nightmare mode, and they had either 6 or 8 Lord of Ashes. I didn't know about this thread at the time, or I would have taken a screenshot for proof.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
MizLy
I was just playing Nightmare mode, and they had either 6 or 8 Lord of Ashes. I didn't know about this thread at the time, or I would have taken a screenshot for proof.
Where you checking your kill-list or looking at the map?

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shintouyu
MizLy

Looking at the map... does that affect it? I'm not high leveled enough to kill that many...

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
HoC - User Designed Card Contest
My Thoughts on a Potential HoC Card Marketplace

Just played against Belphy... it went until the final battle and she stopped summoning units for the last 5 turns, though she had mana wells and room to summon... meaning she ran out of cards.

Succubus 2
Cerness the Skull 3
Nagle Mage 6
Lord of Ashes 4
Worm that Walks 4
Lightning Demon 3
Dead Sun Minion 7
Slaughter Wheel 3
Stalker of Worlds 3
Zerakl the Queen 1
Void Scarab 3
Cloud of Curses 4

If we play a PvP HoC and I forfeit on turn one, it is only because I refuse to play against someone who has forfeited against me more than twice mid game, or someone who shows complete ignorance toward this game and community. This is the only reason I will ever forfeit. [Excluding the obvious power or internet outage]
HoC card packs are just that, 'packs', not 'decks'. They are called packs in the tab to purchase them, in their descriptions and in nearly all of their names; there is no reason at all to get this incorrect.

Destructive Bunny

4 cloud of curses gonk

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
MizLy
Shintouyu
MizLy
Looking at the map... does that affect it? I'm not high leveled enough to kill that many...
The map tends to buggy sometimes. So I find that it tends to be not quite as accurate.
Likewise, losing a game fills up the map with copies; so there's that.

Just played against Belphy... it went until the final battle and she stopped summoning units for the last 5 turns, though she had mana wells and room to summon... meaning she ran out of cards.

Succubus 2
Cerness the Skull 3
Nagle Mage 6
Lord of Ashes 4
Worm that Walks 4
Lightning Demon 3
Dead Sun Minion 7
Slaughter Wheel 3
Stalker of Worlds 3
Zerakl the Queen 1
Void Scarab 3
Cloud of Curses 4
Hm, nothing new except another Cloud Of Curses.

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
HoC - User Designed Card Contest
My Thoughts on a Potential HoC Card Marketplace

She used two in one battle too. sad Such a meany.

If we play a PvP HoC and I forfeit on turn one, it is only because I refuse to play against someone who has forfeited against me more than twice mid game, or someone who shows complete ignorance toward this game and community. This is the only reason I will ever forfeit. [Excluding the obvious power or internet outage]
HoC card packs are just that, 'packs', not 'decks'. They are called packs in the tab to purchase them, in their descriptions and in nearly all of their names; there is no reason at all to get this incorrect.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Updated with Wave Attack.
Will get Survivor eventually...

Edit: Survivor added.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Protect The Princess added.

Destructive Bunny

Shin, I think with the recent update they nerfed Flamewing's deck D:

I played through to final game obliteration. I left him a region with 3 mana wells on it, and after awhile he didn't summon anything for the last 6 turns. The other cata dragon never showed up.

Wyrmtail sage x6
Dragoneye savant x6
Dragoneye sorcerer x2
Dragoneye archer x3
Rage dragon x2
Cata dragon x1
Krylyr x1
Keljana x1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff