Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
me know it all
wow.... you list has 2 more cards than what i found for medium.......

??? you can win easy by obliteration at 15 cards... the stalker of worlds only come out when....(im not sure what makes it come out) but i won many easy games not seeing the stalker of worlds.....15 (16 maybe)....???
Keep playing Flamewing and record what he summons. He'll roughly summon the same things but not always the same way.

To make Hell Whelp summon Stalker Of Worlds is rather annoying; generally most players will beat him in a way that he can't summon it.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
With the way Flamewing can spawn some of his units I'd say it has a couple of mana converters in it's deck.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Spike_Vein
With the way Flamewing can spawn some of his units I'd say it has a couple of mana converters in it's deck.
Which spell is that again?

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shintouyu
Spike_Vein
It's the spell that gives you 10 mana for each victory point your opponent has.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Spike_Vein
Shintouyu
Spike_Vein
If he does have it then I haven't noticed a difference in summoning speed at all.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shintouyu
Spike_Vein
Shintouyu
Spike_Vein
If he does have it then I haven't noticed a difference in summoning speed at all.
I've on occasions had him pinned to basically to only his home portal and seen him summon up some big things or at the least two units at once. At first I thought hax but then I remebered the spell that recently came out and guessed it was that. Of course its mostly a guess and it could be a case of cheating A.I.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Spike_Vein
I've on occasions had him pinned to basically to only his home portal and seen him summon up some big things or at the least two units at once. At first I thought hax but then I remebered the spell that recently came out and guessed it was that. Of course its mostly a guess and it could be a case of cheating A.I.
According to Pan, Flamewing and Belphegor should have freebie summons right in the beginning (how else does he bring out Krylyr The Eye and Rage Dragon/Cataclysm Dragon so soon?) but after that they follow regular mana patterns.

So either:
A) Mana refund
B) Mana Conversion

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shintouyu
Spike_Vein
According to Pan, Flamewing and Belphegor should have freebie summons right in the beginning (how else does he bring out Krylyr The Eye and Rage Dragon/Cataclysm Dragon so soon?) but after that they follow regular mana patterns.

So either:
A) Mana refund
B) Mana Conversion
I see well that is very good to know.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Shintouyu

has anybody ever exhausted belphegor's entire deck before? i just fought her, and by the time we both got 6 portals and we went into armageddon, (there were only like, 9 hexes left on the map; it would've gone to armageddon pretty soon anyway) she had summoned 33 units. thankfully i still won sweatdrop

i imagine it would be difficult to do, since you would have to let her take control of every other portal aside from the two that you would control to prevent her from winning in order for her to spawn all her units.

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shintouyu
me know it all
wow.... you list has 2 more cards than what i found for medium.......

??? you can win easy by obliteration at 15 cards... the stalker of worlds only come out when....(im not sure what makes it come out) but i won many easy games not seeing the stalker of worlds.....15 (16 maybe)....???
Keep playing Flamewing and record what he summons. He'll roughly summon the same things but not always the same way.

To make Hell Whelp summon Stalker Of Worlds is rather annoying; generally most players will beat him in a way that he can't summon it.

me has.... he keeps winning, he just steals all the mana wells frist, then i cant summon any thing and then kills me off....last 5 games have been only 4-5 kills on each side, me always lose gonk

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Shintouyu
has anybody ever exhausted belphegor's entire deck before? i just fought her, and by the time we both got 6 portals and we went into armageddon, (there were only like, 9 hexes left on the map; it would've gone to armageddon pretty soon anyway) she had summoned 33 units. thankfully i still won sweatdrop

i imagine it would be difficult to do, since you would have to let her take control of every other portal aside from the two that you would control to prevent her from winning in order for her to spawn all her units.
I've done a few games where I've beaten her bad enough that she stops summoning 5 turns or so before the Final Cataclysm/Armageddon. But in general, that's around 35 units.
To exhaust her entire deck at once would probably take an extreme stroke of luck.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
me know it all
me has.... he keeps winning, he just steals all the mana wells frist, then i cant summon any thing and then kills me off....last 5 games have been only 4-5 kills on each side, me always lose gonk
I'm not sure which CPU you're referring to here.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Myrielle
Shintouyu
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
3/3 = 99%

wat.
Played several games, those are literally the only cards that Mage Orion summons. Not sure if he has spells though; probably not, but I don't feel like saying 'Hey, I mapped out everything perfectly!' since there's only a certain extent I can check.
I think, after enough Intro games to get me halfway to Level 60, I can safely say that Mage Orion never uses specials.

I'm thankful to you for providing information about Whelp's forces. I played so few of those, I never really counted.

Even more afraid to go Nightmare.

i leveled up via intro, easy, and the occasional pvp match up until level 60 as well.

now i exclusively do belphegor matches. /points to leaderboard

Destructive Bunny

Just completed an obliteration battle with belphy, she has a total of 6 nagle mages. The others were -
Cerness The Skull x3
-Cloud Of Curses- x1
Dead Sun Minion x5
Lightning Demon x2
Lord Of Ashes x4
Nagle Mage x6
Slaughter Wheel x2
Stalker Of Worlds x3
Succubus x 3
Void Scarab x3
Worm That Walks x4

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Starshine
Just completed an obliteration battle with belphy, she has a total of 6 nagle mages.
Added to the count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces