Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka

Wouldn't having Solo + Def give him 100 Accuracy? ._O

Maybe they fixed it, it probally should, but Im sure he has solo missed on me several times before.

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb
gataka

Maybe they fixed it, it probally should, but Im sure he has solo missed on me several times before.
Solo alone would lead to only 90 Accuracy.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka
Sagebomb
gataka

Solo alone would lead to only 90 Accuracy.

Indeed.

clarion's King

Super Model

Ugh, I don't mind losing at all. But when it happens due to skipping turns because of a bad connection, I can't help but rage a little...

Shapeshifter

Magus
Ugh, I don't mind losing at all. But when it happens due to skipping turns because of a bad connection, I can't help but rage a little...

Hmm I just ran into you in queue. But you weren't moving, so I forfeited. Wonder if it was a glitch this time though?

clarion's King

Super Model

Junett
Magus

Hmm I just ran into you in queue. But you weren't moving, so I forfeited. Wonder if it was a glitch this time though?

Yeah, you didn't move either, so I forfeit on turn 2.

Shapeshifter

Magus

That's weird. My map was a square and I was on the top left and you were on the bottom right I think. If it's that glitch where we're on different maps, I wonder how common it is? I just ran into 2 more people in queue who didn't move after the first turn. emo

clarion's King

Super Model

Junett
Magus

That's weird. My map was a square and I was on the top left and you were on the bottom right I think. If it's that glitch where we're on different maps, I wonder how common it is? I just ran into 2 more people in queue who didn't move after the first turn. emo

Same. Square map, but I was also on top left and you were bottom right.
Happens a lot to me too.
Gotta say, I'm liking the sound of Ad Hoc. cool

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Junett

, I wonder how common it is? I just ran into 2 more people in queue who didn't move after the first turn. emo

Very common it seems, usually I try and contact said person so I can confirm it then glitch report it based on thier state as well.

But yeah seems to be like 1/3 of my games recently.

Girl-Crazy Lover

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Yay! I finally got my achievement for winning that PVP game mrgreen

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yeah was nice to see a stats update, I had won 87 fights since the last one XD

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Sweet got a Gavyn the Mighty from a 15K pack.

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Junett
Magus

I have had about five matches like this. Once it was awkward because it occurred twice with the same person

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff