Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus
Omg... Krylyr... you big dummy. How many times are you going to lose games for me?

I hope you all realize that when we call him out on being blind, it isn't an exaggeration. That accuracy percentage seems to mean nothing.

Are you just learning this? sweatdrop

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka
Zcy
there isn't a chat box with in the game ,,, should be
Will be, just no ETA yet :3

classified_fu LIES!!!!! we know it will come out on exactly the "WHEN WE GET TO IT" I Ibelieve them when they say that ninja

clarion's King

Super Model

Sagebomb
Magus
Omg... Krylyr... you big dummy. How many times are you going to lose games for me?

I hope you all realize that when we call him out on being blind, it isn't an exaggeration. That accuracy percentage seems to mean nothing.

Are you just learning this? sweatdrop

Lol, does my post sounds like I am? I've been saying this since day one.

But last night was the worst it has ever been (played 2 - 3 games and he missed more times than he hit— which is a first), so I just came to vent.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus

Lol, does my post sounds like I am? I've been saying this since day one.

But last night was the worst it has ever been (played 2 - 3 games and he missed more times than he hit— which is a first), so I just came to vent.

Nas, but when ever you mention it seems people always quote his ACC and how high it is....

I think my worse run was him missing 4 times in a row in a game, before dying emo

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb
gataka
Zcy
there isn't a chat box with in the game ,,, should be
Will be, just no ETA yet :3

classified_fu LIES!!!!! we know it will come out on exactly the "WHEN WE GET TO IT" I Ibelieve them when they say that ninja

That's no ETA :U

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
2 Dead Sun Minions vs Corwin, Corwin loses because their stun abilities stack over 2 rounds, and it makes it so Corwin can never attack again, because they repeat their effect until he's dead...

Malevolent Tactician

7,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Tay Lorien
2 Dead Sun Minions vs Corwin, Corwin loses because their stun abilities stack over 2 rounds, and it makes it so Corwin can never attack again, because they repeat their effect until he's dead...

Yeah I've had that happen before too >.> demon decks are pretty good i just dont like using it because theres only 4 attuners that i have that only cost 12 mana and i usually end up losing because of that.

Malevolent Tactician

7,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
In a game like this tehres always going to be cards and strategies that are way overpowered and hard to beat but as they steadily change the game we as gamers and strategist must adapt to it and find the best strategies based on what they give us ^^

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka

That's no ETA :U

Cmon, when we get around to it....is about as good as it can get XD

Girl-Crazy Lover

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I don't have any good cards, but I finally won a PVP game. That guy was really tough, though. He killed off most of my Army. I think it was just pure luck in getting the 6 portals before he did.

A Glitch

omg could this girl be any slower!!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just had a battle where krylyr the blind didnt miss a single hit in 8 rounds....Amazing...so much so I had to share...

(Although he was solitary defending...)

Edit: followed by a double faf + cat miss...

DICE: base accuracy = 82, adjusted to 82, rolled 93
Fafnir the Plague of uid[262857] att Wyrmtail Sage and deals 3 miss damage to Wyrmtail Sage reducing his HP to 62
DICE: base accuracy = 85, adjusted to 85, rolled 92
Cataclysm Dragon of uid[262857] att Wyrmtail Sage and deals 5 miss damage to Wyrmtail Sage reducing his HP to 57

So thats why XD

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb
I just had a battle where krylyr the blind didnt miss a single hit in 8 rounds....Amazing...so much so I had to share...

(Although he was solitary defending...)
Wouldn't having Solo + Def give him 100 Accuracy? ._O
my pvp game just froze and i dont know if i should forfeit

Familiar Lunatic

Engulfing_Abyss
my pvp game just froze and i dont know if i should forfeit
First, bottom left of the game you'll find the Beta button, click on that and you'll find a way to a report a bug. It would really help the devs fix the freezing problem.

Now, if you've tried reloading the game and still can't do anything, forfeit (or force a forfeit (beta button) if you can't forfeit the usual way).

Once that's done, maybe contact the other player someway to explain your situation if you want to make sure you didn't hurt he's feellings or anything, but it's not necessary.

Better to end it now than to force the other guy to wait for the timer to run out for a bunch of turns. Good chance they'd hate you for that :U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff