scullylam
Druki
Hello, fellow SCASers and users whom I'm not yet acquainted with! surprised

*pokes* sup. cool

ohay bby how u doin? cool

haaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. i be supa dupa. /lame xd

nanieru
scullylam

yep. 3nodding here's hoping no one gets in trouble with saying certain "things" around other users. and the price to pay if doing so should be a heavy dose of marshall. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

also, i am wondering if our posts in here will be hidden from our post history. hhhmmm...

emotion_0A0 Not MARSHALL!!! He is so perv!
*post stalk*

gonk emotion_sweatdrop It can be seen.

i snorted. more tips to nanieru!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Sweet Glitch

sighwhatever
anyone want a beta hug? (>^w^)>

emotion_hug

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
OwO this thing looks wicked awesome.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
scullylam
meeki- is it bad i kinda hope there is a rig related to this game? there are two items available to it now, but the character design is interesting. so maybe more items?

*kinda loses brain while thinking about all this at one time, and sewing on a plushie* @_@

That would be awesome! I imagine there could be a lot of possibilities item wise with this game. It would also be a good way to introduce some of the characters to members as well and get more attention for the game possibly. But I love gaia items and rigs so there could be some bias there. emo

Dapper Mage

scullylam

also, i am wondering if our posts in here will be hidden from our post history. hhhmmm...

As we currently have access to this forum (or even future subforums if they're added), they will not be hidden from us.

However, should this forum be closed, we will not be able to see our posts. If another non-testing user looks up our posts, they cannot see them. Instead, there will be a bolded line of text that says Hidden Posts: ##.
Hello peeps I know and peeps I don't know. emotion_kirakira

Liberal Nerd

nanieru
scullylam

yep. 3nodding here's hoping no one gets in trouble with saying certain "things" around other users. and the price to pay if doing so should be a heavy dose of marshall. emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

*post stalk*

This is a private forum, only those with permission will see your post history.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meeki
scullylam
meeki- is it bad i kinda hope there is a rig related to this game? there are two items available to it now, but the character design is interesting. so maybe more items?

*kinda loses brain while thinking about all this at one time, and sewing on a plushie* @_@

That would be awesome! I imagine there could be a lot of possibilities item wise with this game. It would also be a good way to introduce some of the characters to members as well and get more attention for the game possibly. But I love gaia items and rigs so there could be some bias there. emo

i'm a sucker for gaia items too. and that current rig. *spazzes* first try i got to the end and they kiss and then BAM!!! TROLOLOLOL SHE'S DEAD JIM. TRY AGAIN LATER. this is why i don't play the rigs much. emo

Druki
scullylam

As we currently have access to this forum (or even future subforums if they're added), they will not be hidden from us.

However, should this forum be closed, we will not be able to see our posts. If another non-testing user looks up our posts, they cannot see them. Instead, there will be a bolded line of text that says Hidden Posts: ##.

yay! so no need to panic then. xd

Sweet Glitch

Rya Dracosin
OwO this thing looks wicked awesome.

Certainly it is!
Kon'nichiwa Rya-San (=^.^=)/

Taken Paladin

9,125 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
nanieru
sighwhatever
anyone want a beta hug? (>^w^)>

emotion_hug

woo! blaugh

Sweet Glitch

Druki
scullylam

However, should this forum be closed, we will not be able to see our posts. If another non-testing user looks up out posts, they cannot see them. Instead, there will be a bolded line of text that says Hidden Posts: ##.

That tooks a heavy weight from by back.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Rgoodermote
nanieru
scullylam

*post stalk*

This is a private forum, only those with permission will see your post history.

yay! thank you!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces