6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
hello hello.

Liberal Nerd

Elazar
Someone posted art they found of the game in the GCD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-artwork-tease/t.81702707_1/
It looks pretty cool.

Then it got me thinking, can we talk about the game to people outside testing? Or since this isn't SCAS, we can? Is there an NDA for this Hearlds of Chaos stuff?
When I posted screenshots in the feedback thread I even made sure to do it on a private album.

Always assume you aren't allowed to pass info on. Always.

From Pan:
Quote:
Please note: we'd like to keep the initial beta test under wraps, so for now please discuss the game only in this forum, and we kindly ask you not to leak information about the game until we release it to the entire Gaia audience

Do not release information.

This is a private forum, assume you can't talk about what's going on

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
is it me or that announcement was too early to release? just sayin.

Aged Gaian

I'm a bit excited. It's been a while since I've done beta for any games. Can't wait for beta to finally start.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Howdy heart

Original Gaian

Howdy fellow testers! :D

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
omg im in food coma mode atm rofl

anywho, im stoked for the beta.

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
> a unique multiplayer fantasy game that combines strategic gameplay with collectible card game customization.

dafuqdidisignupfor.gif

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
scullylam

It's never too early to start getting hype for a new game. Most games do it a good year+ before it is due to be released though I'm sure this game will be released much sooner. My guess is that they want to advertise it not just for Gaia, but in general (hence the beta testing form on their site despite telling gaians they get automatic access to first round of beta testing). It's normal to get the ball rolling on a trailer. Expected, actually.

Aged Gaian

darkness_one_forever
I'm a bit excited. It's been a while since I've done beta for any games. Can't wait for beta to finally start.
Oh, and Hi too. >_>. Haha

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Do you guys have an idea (based on the information provided) on what faction interests you the most? I'm really leaning towards Flameborn or Hellspawn.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meeki
scullylam

It's never too early to start getting hype for a new game. Most games do it a good year+ before it is due to be released though I'm sure this game will be released much sooner. My guess is that they want to advertise it not just for Gaia, but in general (hence the beta testing form on their site despite telling gaians they get automatic access to first round of beta testing). It's normal to get the ball rolling on a trailer. Expected, actually.

okay. just, the announcement wording it made it sound like it'll be released to all very soon and all we seen is the tutorial. no action as of yet. but i did message back the pm and was told we're testing "very soonish". so at least that is now clear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff