Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Treasure

wonderfinch
AnimeJet
Elazar
Someone posted art they found of the game in the GCD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-artwork-tease/t.81702707_1/
It looks pretty cool.

Then it got me thinking, can we talk about the game to people outside testing? Or since this isn't SCAS, we can? Is there an NDA for this Hearlds of Chaos stuff?
When I posted screenshots in the feedback thread I even made sure to do it on a private album.

Omg now that is some niiice armor, feminine but covered up and NO SEPERATE BOOB CUPS XD

Agreed, loving that armor! Hoping it's an in-game option and not just a promo!

I like candy-stripe lance guy. He's trying so hard to look fearsome with his ridiculous-looking weapon.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gamine

I like candy-stripe lance guy. He's trying so hard to look fearsome with his ridiculous-looking weapon.

Maybe it's because I'm browsing without my glasses, but it looks a little like he's blushing. Like, "Gosh, I hope they don't kick me off the team for my candy-cane weapon!"

Invisible Cat

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Elazar
Then it got me thinking, can we talk about the game to people outside testing? Or since this isn't SCAS, we can? Is there an NDA for this Hearlds of Chaos stuff?
When I posted screenshots in the feedback thread I even made sure to do it on a private album.

That is a good point, this isn't SCAS, and probably most of the people here aren't bound to an NDA. *Plus they have testing open to people who are under 18 and they can't be bound by an NDA anyways. All the same it'd be best to keep it in this forum.

Fluffy Lover

Romeodanny
Elazar

That is a good point, this isn't SCAS, and probably most of the people here aren't bound to an NDA. *Plus they have testing open to people who are under 18 and they can't be bound by an NDA anyways. All the same it'd be best to keep it in this forum.

That was what I was thinking too. Things are bound to get out though when testing goes out to more people. Although I think people understand that private forum = private things. But since there's no statement from staff about disclosure of information some people might think it's okay to talk about this testing stuff, if not in the forums then in private PMs with friends.

Btw thanks for the Mark Twain achievement xp

Versatile Genius

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Odd, I remember doing an NDA for zOMG! and I wasn't 18 or in SCAS...

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GregW17
Odd, I remember doing an NDA for zOMG! and I wasn't 18 or in SCAS...

It probably wasn't legally binding d: Under US law, minors can't sign an NDA- your parent would have to sign it for you. They can still ask you not to share information, but in that kind of case it would just be a polite request rather than a formal contract. If they tried to take you to court the case would probably just get tossed out.
I wouldn't even say that there's testing going on, unless it's okayed by a staff member. Maybe I'm getting paranoid in my old age. *waves around cane and yells at kids in her front yard*

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Have you guys seen the Heralds of Chaos video released today? surprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faVpgTeACXc&feature=youtu.be

Assimilated Lunatic

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

-ninja-
I shall check back here later, but for now , HIIII <3 :3
Hey, all. (b-_-)b

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Hi everyone!

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Hello everyone.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Werewolf

Elazar

That was what I was thinking too. Things are bound to get out though when testing goes out to more people. Although I think people understand that private forum = private things. But since there's no statement from staff about disclosure of information some people might think it's okay to talk about this testing stuff, if not in the forums then in private PMs with friends.
The PM they sent out to beta testers specifically notes not to talk about it outside of the forums.
C:

"Please note: we'd like to keep the initial beta test under wraps, so for now please discuss the game only in this forum, and we kindly ask you not to leak information about the game until we release it to the entire Gaia audience."

Hope that helps?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces