Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
A chat thread for you to get to know your fellow beta testers.

Fluffy Lover

I think it's so cool and groovy that I clicked into this forum 1 minute after Panagrammic created this thread.

Hello all!
Posting in epic bread. emotion_dealwithit

Fluffy Lover

mcm

I wonder what the properties of epic bread are...packed with protein powder, raisin, and nuts?
Elazar
mcm

I wonder what the properties of epic bread are...packed with protein powder, raisin, and nuts?

Can't believe you beat me to first post. Ah well, congrats on that.
Now on to the real question: How do we make epic bread? I feel like we'd need an appropriately epic recipe.

Sweet Glitch

Stop waking up so early, Elazar!
gonk

Invisible Cat

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
mcm
Elazar
mcm

Can't believe you beat me to first post. Ah well, congrats on that.
Now on to the real question: How do we make epic bread? I feel like we'd need an appropriately epic recipe.

Epic bread sounds really good. I don't have a recipe for that, but I do have an epic banana bread recipe. smile *Wonders off to bake banana bread*

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
I came here for the epic bread, but I hear there's a game involved? cat_neutral

Omnipresent Warlord

Any DMSers in here?

Fluffy Lover

Someone posted art they found of the game in the GCD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-artwork-tease/t.81702707_1/
It looks pretty cool.

Then it got me thinking, can we talk about the game to people outside testing? Or since this isn't SCAS, we can? Is there an NDA for this Hearlds of Chaos stuff?
When I posted screenshots in the feedback thread I even made sure to do it on a private album.

Edit: stop quoting me with the PM info guys, it's unnecessary. I wrote this post on August 13th, before they sent out the August 14th PM, which everyone received.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. wink

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meh, I prefer epic cookies over epic bread any day.

Ruthless Consumer

Elazar
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-artwork-tease/t.81702707_1/
It looks pretty cool.

Then it got me thinking, can we talk about the game to people outside testing? Or since this isn't SCAS, we can? Is there an NDA for this Hearlds of Chaos stuff?
When I posted screenshots in the feedback thread I even made sure to do it on a private album.

Omg now that is some niiice armor, feminine but covered up and NO SEPERATE BOOB CUPS XD

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AnimeJet
Elazar
It looks pretty cool.

Omg now that is some niiice armor, feminine but covered up and NO SEPERATE BOOB CUPS XD

Agreed, loving that armor! Hoping it's an in-game option and not just a promo!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elazar
It looks pretty cool.

It would be wise to remain silent about what you are testing. You may leak more information than intended by the devs and admins which could cause trouble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff