Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who wants gold?

ME! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
You...? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

So this is an odd question but what's the point of having more than 4 cards if you can only have that 4 in the deck? For an example is I have 8 Floating Horrors... Can I get rid of them, maybe evolve them or do anything with them at all?
Army-all units-click on card-sell

Perfect Saint

You can only sell the 1-2 star cards. One day, we will have a Card Market where you can sell or buy other cards to other people for essences.

Friend

Nah, there's no use having more than 4 of any type of card, unless you're collecting them, or something? c:

You can convert those extra cards to essence, though! Click on the Army tab at the top of the page, then select All Units. Click on whichever cards you have too many of, and click Sell # when the option shows up. ^ ^
Thanks guys! I don't know if I just missed that in a tutorial or if it was common knowlage...
Extra cards are suppose to be a part of the Rune system; whenever that crap will come out anyways.
No Legacy
Extra cards are suppose to be a part of the Rune system; whenever that crap will come out anyways.
Granted that you posted after I gave the tread up... What Rune system? For the most part I don't keep up with the games and stuff.
Prince of the Ravens
No Legacy
Granted that you posted after I gave the tread up... What Rune system? For the most part I don't keep up with the games and stuff.

Here is a good compilation of the information on runes.

It's kinda vague so far, but it is a planned change. ^_^
I hate when they let a game go half way... I know its on the beta but it seems like a cop out.. "Now that we know that people will play our games lets give newbies a way to better there cards" Even though I hate those damn packs... My cards all suck so the runes sound like it could be better...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff