Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Is it better to buy 3 Iona's Reserve packs, or 1 Iona's Elite Reserve packs?
It seems like it would make more sense to buy 3 regular reserves since you get 15 cards for less than the price of 7, but I'm not sure.

Any suggestions?

The reserves get one rare or better meaning if you buy three you get at least 3 rare or better cards(probably three rares.)
The elites give one rare or better and a 4* or better. I don't actually remember the stats I think it might be better than one I said but You get at least one 3* and one 4*.
So if you want to make sure you get a 4* or better buy an elite or if you want to try your luck and buy three reserves.

Benevolent Lunatic

Buy three Iona Reserves pack because you have more chances at a good card. I buy the packs and I wish I would have used more cash to buy the iona reserves than the elite.

My results are on this page if you need help making a decesion.

My results from packs here
don't waste your money on this game! That's the best advice I can give you.
If you are mainly collecting rares, go with the normal reserves. It is possible to get more than one rare in them, so you could get between three to six as opposed to the typical rare / rare / epic (or legendary) three that you would get in the elite packs.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Shoopuffs

Is it better to buy 3 Iona's Reserve packs, or 1 Iona's Elite Reserve packs?
It seems like it would make more sense to buy 3 regular reserves since you get 15 cards for less than the price of 7, but I'm not sure.

Any suggestions?

normally I would be right with you and say it is better to get 15 then 7 but I have opened both types and you have a far better chance of getting multiple good cards out of the elite versus the regular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff