Welcome to Gaia! ::

So can we record game play? Or is it against the rules or something?
This would make it easier to explain to newbies. We could make tutorials, give advice to help out people that are struggling with the game instead of typing out a biography and hoping they understand, some people learn better visually then reading it. It's my opinion tho lol any thoughts?
Btw I saw this idea before but It never flourished. Just but thought I'd bring it up. sweatdrop

Edit:any good recording software? pirate
Think you can as long as both of you agree to it. Would be entertaining to watch some
Heralds of chaos is now in open beta which should make it okay for you to record and make easy-to-understand guides. I remember seeing a post where Pan asked people not to talk about HoC with people not in the beta although that was when it was not open beta.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
theres already youtube videos o.o so i dont see why not, and you can also do tutorials with like hell whelp or something so you dont have to worry about asking your opponent o:

Perfect Saint

I'd love some video tutorials on Flamewing and Nightmare. However, they should restrict the deck to some starter or ones with easier to obtain cards. For instance, I don't have a single 5-star card and only a single 4-star one. I don't have all the 3-stars as well so it'll be pretty useless to see a battle with a way stronger force that can just mow down the enemy forces in a few rounds. I would love a farming guide actually.
Myrielle
I'd love some video tutorials on Flamewing and Nightmare. However, they should restrict the deck to some starter or ones with easier to obtain cards. For instance, I don't have a single 5-star card and only a single 4-star one. I don't have all the 3-stars as well so it'll be pretty useless to see a battle with a way stronger force that can just mow down the enemy forces in a few rounds. I would love a farming guide actually.

o3o yeah i was planning on using basic/starter decks to use against the tougher cpu.

Perfect Saint

PreachInsanity
Myrielle

o3o yeah i was planning on using basic/starter decks to use against the tougher cpu.
DOOO EEET

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I would love to see some battles and get some help. I am not good at this game.
Whispertruth
I would love to see some battles and get some help. I am not good at this game.

I'll gladly help out 3nodding as soon as I get this up and running

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces