Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Genius

stare So... I know that about a hundred people have asked this already, but is there an easier tactic to beating the 10th story mission? I've tried stocking up on muscle, covering tons of ground for mana, sending ranged units after the Lords of Ash, keeping Gwydion away from damage auras, using a succubus to deflect Helena's attacks,and attacking the units the computer sends out on waves 4 and 5 (mildly successful in cutting down the numbers). However, I always end up being defeated, mostly because Helena's sacrifice for 65 damage gets me every time (or, more precisely, gets Gwydion and my back row). I've even tried to do a Nagle Mage/ Jagged Legion combo to disable Helena's ability, but it doesn't block her 200 damage basic attack. I'm not sure if it's the order in which I'm supposed to kill enemies or what, but I haven't been able to do it yet.
Is there an easier answer aside from the typical "more heroes", or is that my only option?

Heroes and heralds I have:
Raykl the Claw x2
Furliss the Portent
Kak the Scar
Sir Corwin
Death Dealer
Succubus
Worm that Walks

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Try killing of some of the enemy units before the battle starts, like in the above Avalon mission 10 video. Your Furliss will be your most important card late game and Succubus will be useful early game. You dont need Kak since he is row2 also keep healing with Gwydion always from the 2 turn.
Try healing all your troops with Gwydion's special after she uses hers. At most, she'll only ever get to use her special twice during the course of the battle.

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
>.>-sigh- does this mean Ill have to try in this game..

Vicious Doll

It depends on which faction you are running; I have still not succeeded in defeating the final mission with the Hellspawn as my main faction, however, I have succeeded with the flameborn. Get a unit with flight 2 to get your units as close to that enemy home base as possible. Kill off as many enemies as possible BEFORE the final battle. Make sure all of your units are strong, can survive Helena's 65dmg each attack, and make sure; damn sure; that ALL of your units can survive this attack (their HP has to be over 65. The more units you have that are capable of attuning, the better.

Enduring Genius

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
It depends on which faction you are running...

I'm actually stuck on all three, but I mostly need this for Flameborn. (Shoulda mentioned that earlier... sweatdrop )

Vicious Doll

Akmenos Ekemon
I'm actually stuck on all three, but I mostly need this for Flameborn. (Shoulda mentioned that earlier... sweatdrop )

Oh wonderful! I'm really great with manipulating the flameborn cards. Would you be a lamb and do a screencap of your card library? I know the cards by picture so you don't have to spend hours writing names and quantities. (if there's a card I don't recognize I'll like.. circle it in paint or something real quick) I'll see what I can build for you to try. A big thing to remember is that it takes many tries and a boat load of luck to win these damn battles. xD

Enduring Genius

xxx_Stabarella_xxx

Oh wonderful! I'm really great with manipulating the flameborn cards. Would you be a lamb and do a screencap of your card library? I know the cards by picture so you don't have to spend hours writing names and quantities. (if there's a card I don't recognize I'll like.. circle it in paint or something real quick) I'll see what I can build for you to try. A big thing to remember is that it takes many tries and a boat load of luck to win these damn battles. xD

User Image

That's every card I own so far, organized by faction (sorry it took a while to display this way).

Vicious Doll

Akmenos Ekemon
Misunderstood that. sweatdrop
Hang on, this might take a while...

I've been up longer than I normally am without even a slight bit of a nap, and I've been in a lot more sun than usual, it is highly likely that I'm making very little sense at the moment, I may disappear before I arrange a deck arrangement for you...
OH. One more thing; although you're ALLOWED to have 60 cards in your deck, it's probably best not to have a whole lot because it's important to get the cards you NEED, not worm food. -nodnod-

Vicious Doll

Vicious Doll

Akmenos Ekemon
User Image

That's every card I own so far, organized by faction (sorry it took a while to display this way).

Did it? Follow the path HOC-> Army tab -> all units next time, it displays all your units. .__.'
Also, I'M STILL NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT ONE ICON I CIRCLED AND SENT TO YOU.

Enduring Genius

xxx_Stabarella_xxx

Did it? Follow the path HOC-> Army tab -> all units next time, it displays all your units. .__.'
Also, I'M STILL NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT ONE ICON I CIRCLED AND SENT TO YOU.

Sorry. sweatdrop
That's my Portal Sense spell, which probably won't help much in M10.

Vicious Doll

Akmenos Ekemon

Portal... sense? That's an unfamiliar one entirely, could I get a screencap of the card? ^_^

Also, here:http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ltizhs.jpg

Enduring Genius

xxx_Stabarella_xxx

Portal... sense? That's an unfamiliar one entirely, could I get a screencap of the card? ^_^

Also, here:http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ltizhs.jpg

User Image

Again, probably won't help me much in the 10th mission (or any mission, except mission 8 ).

Vicious Doll

Akmenos Ekemon

User Image

Again, probably won't help me much in the 10th mission (or any mission, except mission 8).

Ah. Thank you. No, that strikes me more as a PVP type card than a mission style gameplay card. <3
I'd like to ask you a few details about the card; you may have to play a few matches to get these down; it can take close attention to get it figured out, especially if your computer runs quickly and the breakdown of each phase isn't as clear and slow as it is on a slower computer.
    1: What is the off-faction casting cost of this card?
    2: Does the targeted region have to be captured? How about at least previously scouted?
    3: When does it show you the nearest portal? Immediately after hitting the done button, but before the units move? After hitting done and after units move? At the beginning of the next turn?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff