Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

ZaedKai

I hear ya...
Death dealer kinda sucks...

And I'm DYING to get another freaking void. Those guys are practically rarer than some heroes!
But I make due. I have 3 lightning demons, plenty of shadow, and I use Screaming in place of Void Scarab. They work pretty well. ^^

I haven't gotten a single void scarab ;_; and I really want 4 of them xd I've gotten all the heroes apart from cerness but would prefer voids over them. Lord of ashes would be better if he was front row. All that lovely damage aura is mostly wasted.

Combative Businessman

Starshine
ZaedKai

I hear ya...
Death dealer kinda sucks...

And I'm DYING to get another freaking void. Those guys are practically rarer than some heroes!
But I make due. I have 3 lightning demons, plenty of shadow, and I use Screaming in place of Void Scarab. They work pretty well. ^^

I haven't gotten a single void scarab ;_; and I really want 4 of them xd I've gotten all the heroes apart from cerness but would prefer voids over them. Lord of ashes would be better if he was front row. All that lovely damage aura is mostly wasted.

I love Lord of Ashes! Especially in big battles when the opponent has a bunch of tanks.

I use the "doomed in three turns" special, and then completely ignore that unit until he dies. ^^

Destructive Bunny

ZaedKai

I love Lord of Ashes! Especially in big battles when the opponent has a bunch of tanks.

I use the "doomed in three turns" special, and then completely ignore that unit until he dies. ^^
3 rounds is a long time though, most of my units or my enemy's units would be dead by then. You can't use it on a dangerous unit because you'd want to kill that before 3 rounds. And a weak unit isn't worth having a special used on it xd

But... I do like his 2nd special. It ignores armor/defender/fear and if the thing you attack has damage aura you won't get hit.

Combative Businessman

Starshine
ZaedKai

3 rounds is a long time though, most of my units or my enemy's units would be dead by then. You can't use it on a dangerous unit because you'd want to kill that before 3 rounds. And a weak unit isn't worth having a special used on it xd

But... I do like his 2nd special. It ignores armor/defender/fear and if the thing you attack has damage aura you won't get hit.

Plus... he has defender and is fairly cheap. He and Cerness are pretty good deals for what they're worth.

Destructive Bunny

ZaedKai
Starshine
ZaedKai

Plus... he has defender and is fairly cheap. He and Cerness are pretty good deals for what they're worth.
Cerness has awesome specials, I'm always cringing when belphy uses them on me rofl

Unbeatable Knight

Divine_Malevolence
I prefer Avalon but I try to branch into all three.
Don't have a non-starter demon herald so there're problems there.

Out of the Flameborn and Avalon ones, though, I have to say that the Flameborn is probably stronger.

It's funny how you say it's such a huge handicap being stuck with the starter heralds...

Because all the good ones refuse to show me any love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff