Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Businessman

What's the best Anti-meta (aka Anti-Avalon) strategy out there guys???

I'd say running around and pinning the Avalon big groups, but with pinning so weird, that's not viable. I'm just rolling with Demons.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Dragons currently got more overarching powah, really.

And were you the one who was using an OtG deck against me earlier? If so, you shouldn't try it with Mardu and Kak. It's best with Fafnir and Krylyr.

Combative Businessman

At the top units, but their tanks suck and their attuners are all basically negligible in battle.

I'd agree that in a battle with a few heroes and Breath of the Ancients, Dragons can do some damage... I can just never last until that point. gonk

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Don't need to last until the final battle.
Just make the map your birch via their good units and keep your portals safe with chained berserkers. They're the ones who'll end up on the defensive if you've got the appropriate cards.

Combative Businessman

Divine_Malevolence
Dragons currently got more overarching powah, really.

And were you the one who was using an OtG deck against me earlier? If so, you shouldn't try it with Mardu and Kak. It's best with Fafnir and Krylyr.

Yeah.. that was me. xD

I use 1 Fafnir,
3 Krylyrs
1 Mardu
1 Kak
2 Grey Mages
and some Demon heroes in my OtG.

I'm trying to tweak it as I go, but I can never grab the cards to do so... Such is life.
It's hard to get that deck consistent though, and I'm not sure I'm playing it the best I can yet.

Combative Businessman

And wait.... Don't you run Avalon?!? XD

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I prefer Avalon but I try to branch into all three.
Don't have a non-starter demon herald so there're problems there.

Out of the Flameborn and Avalon ones, though, I have to say that the Flameborn is probably stronger.

Combative Businessman

Divine_Malevolence

Out of the Flameborn and Avalon ones, though, I have to say that the Flameborn is probably stronger.

Out of the heralds or overall?
I'd completely agree that the dragons have the strongest heralds. They so cheap!

As for me, I haven't gotten any non-starter herald yet, and I like to branch out too. Avalon has lost their luster for me though, and it feels so good to beat them.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
ZaedKai
Divine_Malevolence

I'd completely agree that the dragons have the strongest heralds. They so cheap!

As for me, I haven't gotten any non-starter herald yet, and I like to branch out too. Avalon has lost their luster for me though, and it feels so good to beat them.
Overall.
Heralds are the strongest, chained berserkers are the strongest of the class that they're alone in, and they have Krylyr and Fafnir.

Combative Businessman

Divine_Malevolence
ZaedKai
Divine_Malevolence

Overall.
Heralds are the strongest, chained berserkers are the strongest of the class that they're alone in, and they have Krylyr and Fafnir.

I'm not a huge fan of Chain Beserkers. They can't move, so your opponent doesn't have to worry about them once they're scouted. Also, with a strong enough group... they're not that impossible to beat. They're no Kelijana

Destructive Bunny

Avalon is now considered meta? rofl

Just use those krylyrs, they can eat 3 avalon units each. And mountain wyrms heart

Combative Businessman

Starshine

Just use those krylyrs, they can eat 3 avalon units each. And mountain wyrms heart

I like Demons mad

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
ZaedKai
Divine_Malevolence
ZaedKai
Divine_Malevolence

Overall.

I'm not a huge fan of Chain Beserkers. They can't move, so your opponent doesn't have to worry about them once they're scouted. Also, with a strong enough group... they're not that impossible to beat. They're no Kelijana
But they make it so that you absolutely have to take all other portals that they aren't on.
Which is powerful.

Destructive Bunny

ZaedKai
Starshine

I like Demons mad

I refuse to play demons until I get zerakyl and 4 voids 4 slaughterwheels and 4 lightening demons.

Combative Businessman

Starshine
ZaedKai
Starshine

I like Demons mad

I refuse to play demons until I get zerakyl and 4 voids 4 slaughterwheels and 4 lightening demons.

I hear ya...
Death dealer kinda sucks...

And I'm DYING to get another freaking void. Those guys are practically rarer than some heroes!
But I make due. I have 3 lightning demons, plenty of shadow, and I use Screaming in place of Void Scarab. They work pretty well. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff