Welcome to Gaia! ::

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Been playing HoC the whole week, practically non-stop.
Current progress:

Flameborn: Stuck on Mission 10
Hellspawn: Stuck on Mission 10
Avalon: Stuck on Mission... 4(!?)

To get the rage out of the way first, I will start by saying this much.
The odds of this game are bullshit.

- I attempted hundreds of times to complete either mission 10, with no success. Even with odds of: 17 v. 12

- I personally think the card packs are overpriced, considering I spent 3 days doing Mission 9 (Flameborn), in order to get 15,000 essence. (Had to take breaks, mind you, I'm in college.) Just to get 5 cards that you most likely already have enough of.

- The enemies in all storylines are over powered. Avalon Mission 4... I see people have beaten it, but I keep questioning, with rage, "HOW." So maybe Avalon is underpowered? I know there are different play styles for each faction: Dragons = Charge, Demons = Weaken/Kill, Avalon = Buff/Kill

!! Before people comment, I would like to also mention that I am a veteran player, and have been playing ever since this game came out. So yes, I know all about the mana and how to obtain the most, quickly.
------------------------------------------------------

Now that I got all that off my chest, can someone help me with Mission 4 - Avalon?
It's ridiculous. I can go as far as disabling 1 outpost, but the turn after, I am overpowered until the time runs out. Even with summoning 2 units per turn, and having them all in a defensive position on the tiles.

- Note: I try to keep my deck around 40 cards, to keep the ratios more stable. Especially with starting units, since you get a free unit, and your Herald. About 20% of those cards are low drops. So I can summon 1 on my first turn, before moving. But the more better cards I have are: Terror Blade. Yeah. Just 2 of him.

Lastly, I see people have like, the super dragons, or 5 star rarity cards. How do you obtain those? Random cardpack pull? I dislike buying the gold related packs... Considering I have had like, 157 GCash for the past 2 years. (Dislike spending money)...
--------------------------------------------------------

Help and chats appreciated.

Perfect Saint

Yes. Random card pack pulls. I, too, dislike them there for I only have one 4-star and one 5-star card in as many as 1617 cards. Chaos Keys and game rewards can only give me up to 3-stars. I don't even have all the new heralds yet as well. sigh

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Myrielle
Yes. Random card pack pulls. I, too, dislike them there for I only have one 4-star and one 5-star card in as many as 1617 cards. Chaos Keys and game rewards can only give me up to 3-stars. I don't even have all the new heralds yet as well. sigh

Hello again, lol.
Though it is all a good concept for a game, the odds at winning, getting better cards, and typically NOT raging, are very slim... Hell, if Gaia wishes, I'll take on this work for free.

Perfect Saint

xXShadowsEdgeXx
Myrielle

Hello again, lol.
Though it is all a good concept for a game, the odds at winning, getting better cards, and typically NOT raging, are very slim... Hell, if Gaia wishes, I'll take on this work for free.
Unfortunately, they will not be putting any more resources into the game. Even if you do the work for free, they will not really be putting in money for the other aspects of game production. This is no different from what they've done with zOMG. Sadly, they also will not take any person who is not part of their staff and have them look into proprietary codes. It's not only a quality-control issue, but also a security issue. I'm sure you can understand their stance. People did step up and offered their services for other game just like you did. One person even wanted to buy the game. That's a little bit unrealistic.

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Myrielle
xXShadowsEdgeXx
Myrielle

Hello again, lol.
Unfortunately, they will not be putting any more resources into the game. Even if you do the work for free, they will not really be putting in money for the other aspects of game production. This is no different from what they've done with zOMG. Sadly, they also will not take any person who is not part of their staff and have them look into proprietary codes. It's not only a quality-control issue, but also a security issue. I'm sure you can understand their stance. People did step up and offered their services for other game just like you did. One person even wanted to buy the game. That's a little bit unrealistic.

Yeah, I know.. I just came to really enjoy this game, as unfair as it is. Have been hoping that it would take off and be completed. -.-
xXShadowsEdgeXx
Been playing HoC the whole week, practically non-stop.
Current progress:

Flameborn: Stuck on Mission 10
Hellspawn: Stuck on Mission 10
Avalon: Stuck on Mission... 4(!?)

To get the rage out of the way first, I will start by saying this much.
The odds of this game are bullshit.

- I attempted hundreds of times to complete either mission 10, with no success. Even with odds of: 17 v. 12

- I personally think the card packs are overpriced, considering I spent 3 days doing Mission 9 (Flameborn), in order to get 15,000 essence. (Had to take breaks, mind you, I'm in college.) Just to get 5 cards that you most likely already have enough of.

- The enemies in all storylines are over powered. Avalon Mission 4... I see people have beaten it, but I keep questioning, with rage, "HOW." So maybe Avalon is underpowered? I know there are different play styles for each faction: Dragons = Charge, Demons = Weaken/Kill, Avalon = Buff/Kill

!! Before people comment, I would like to also mention that I am a veteran player, and have been playing ever since this game came out. So yes, I know all about the mana and how to obtain the most, quickly.
------------------------------------------------------

Now that I got all that off my chest, can someone help me with Mission 4 - Avalon?
It's ridiculous. I can go as far as disabling 1 outpost, but the turn after, I am overpowered until the time runs out. Even with summoning 2 units per turn, and having them all in a defensive position on the tiles.

- Note: I try to keep my deck around 40 cards, to keep the ratios more stable. Especially with starting units, since you get a free unit, and your Herald. About 20% of those cards are low drops. So I can summon 1 on my first turn, before moving. But the more better cards I have are: Terror Blade. Yeah. Just 2 of him.

Lastly, I see people have like, the super dragons, or 5 star rarity cards. How do you obtain those? Random cardpack pull? I dislike buying the gold related packs... Considering I have had like, 157 GCash for the past 2 years. (Dislike spending money)...
--------------------------------------------------------

Help and chats appreciated.

Im on this one level, where you have to beat this guy with a hell of lot of health and a whole bunch of the saw monsters.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mission 4 is pretty tough, depending on the cards you have your deck will change. The bad thing about Avalon is lack individually strong cards so you have to cross faction cards to make up for that.
For mission 4, 4xmana convergence is a must you can get about 40+ mana easily and mass summon units or summon a strong unit.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Just gonna have to farm for better cards, OP. Nothing else you can do.

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joelthief
Mission 4 is pretty tough, depending on the cards you have your deck will change. The bad thing about Avalon is lack individually strong cards so you have to cross faction cards to make up for that.
For mission 4, 4xmana convergence is a must you can get about 40+ mana easily and mass summon units or summon a strong unit.

I'll keep that in mind, but I had cross-building. Mainly because other faction cards cost more if you use the wrong Herald.

Mage the Red
Just gonna have to farm for better cards, OP. Nothing else you can do.

Nah, not really. I already have a decent amount of powerful and amazing cards. Ah well, thanks for the input though. razz

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
xXShadowsEdgeXx

Nah, not really. I already have a decent amount of powerful and amazing cards. Ah well, thanks for the input though. razz

Maybe someone around here could help you build a deck in each faction to assist you with victory? Post a screenshot of all the cards you currently own.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
xXShadowsEdgeXx
Joelthief

I'll keep that in mind, but I had cross-building. Mainly because other faction cards cost more if you use the wrong Herald.

True, therefore you need to carefully choose good cross faction cards and not just randomly add cards.

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mage The Red
xXShadowsEdgeXx

Maybe someone around here could help you build a deck in each faction to assist you with victory? Post a screenshot of all the cards you currently own.

... Please read the bottom of the original post. I've enough experience with properly building a deck, I just prefer not building a 2 faction deck, for a main faction storyline... Going to have to anyway.

Joelthief
True, therefore you need to carefully choose good cross faction cards and not just randomly add cards.

Yeah, that's what I figured out. Passed it, by the way. Thanks for the push. Just that using dual or tri- faction decks kind of makes me feel like I am cheating. Ah well. XD

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
xXShadowsEdgeXx

emotion_facepalm I wasn't saying that you didn't know how, I was merely suggesting that someone could help you specifically adjust your deck to help with the mission (s).

You don't have to make a Cross-faction deck to beat Mission 4.

KawaiixNative's Husband

Omnipresent Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mage The Red
xXShadowsEdgeXx

emotion_facepalm I wasn't saying that you didn't know how, I was merely suggesting that someone could help you specifically adjust your deck to help with the mission (s).

There we go, that's more articulated. razz
Sorry, I kind of get confused easily so people need to in a way spell it out for me.
But yeah, I beaten it. And it indeed was a good suggestion.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
xXShadowsEdgeXx
Mage The Red
xXShadowsEdgeXx

There we go, that's more articulated. razz
Sorry, I kind of get confused easily so people need to in a way spell it out for me.
But yeah, I beaten it. And it indeed was a good suggestion.

Glad to hear. M4 tends to be more of a luck-based mission, more often than not.

The only actual Mission in any of the missions that I will willingly cross-faction units for is M10, because of the lack of heroes I have in each Faction. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff