Familiar Phantom

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
K76
How come?
well ive been farming PvC and Im not used to the way PvP is played apparently since my opponent had kept his whold force in one block together the whole game and annihilated my force

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
K76
How come?
also this is my first time playing a game like this so im not sure how to set my deck

Shameless Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Do you understand the basics of attuning and mana you receive per round?

If someone does this to you again in the future, spread out to find more mana wells and attune them with an attuner unit. Even if you don't find a lot of wells, every territory you capture is worth 2 mana a turn. You can summon more units after that and hopefully overwhelm their forces.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
R i o t !
Do you understand the basics of attuning and mana you receive per round?

If someone does this to you again in the future, spread out to find more mana wells and attune them with an attuner unit. Even if you don't find a lot of wells, every territory you capture is worth 2 mana a turn. You can summon more units after that and hopefully overwhelm their forces.

I get the basics of it yes. but that seems like a really good tip
if someone wants to stack his army in spot and wait for you to attack don't attack. Go around him and gather more mana to summon more units. by the time realizes what is happening you have more units then him and can now attack and kill him.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
if someone holds their whole army in one place, you can always pin them with someone, while you search for mana wells/portals :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff