Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Boil 2 Cans of Chicken Broth. In that cook 1 package of Ravioli - I prefer the mushroom, but pretty much any work - till cooked. Add Spinach and cook till "wilted." Dish out, and add chopped chives.. and if you like some sort of white (Parmesan/Mozzarella) cheese.
I ate some rice and an avacoado for dinner :]

Gaian

I toasted a whole wheat bagel and added avacodo and tomato to it with a little salt and pepper heart heart heart

Fashionable Phantom

I'm snackin' on some Chobani yogurt right now. Yum ~
c:

I had 2 apples for breakfast, Pizza for lunch.
For Dinner I had mac and cheese, And 2 plums

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Just had a green smoothie made with bananas, raspberries and lots of spinach.
Salad for lunch and mushroom risotto for supper. Having natural yoghurt with some cereal as evening snack soon.

Anxious Unicorn

oat cereal with milk.

Junior Smoker

Dapper Gawker

3,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
For dinner I made whole grain brown rice. Then, I made a pot of red beans to go with it. The beans were seasoned with oregano, salt, pepper, and minced garlic mmmm... I made some biscuits to go with the meal.

9,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
I had whole wheat toast with peanut butter for breakfast - protein to keep my blood sugar stable. My lunch was not too good as it was a juice box and greasy crackers and a cereal bar. My supper was shrimp -an alternative to red meat protein and lima beans. I need more fruits and vegetables so I am going to have some canned oranges in a few minutes before I go to bed.

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Frozen bananas, jazz apples and spinach soup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff