Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay i want loose weight before summer but do not give up stuff i like but i also want loose so i look great in summer so what choices please no veggie eaters stuff please i love my meat and most veggies please no tofu crap emotion_puke am not type of person eats that so help out please am all eating good things like meat etc so help?

Bashful Poster

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
You can still have your meats, but from how you're wording these things, what you can do is....

cut down on your portions and snack every now and then.

so lets say you wake up at 9AM, have something like oatmeal or which ever breakfast item you prefer. (but it is best to have grains in the morning)

then wait another 3 hours and have a snack, so BY 12PM you should be snacking on an apple or whatever else that isn't considered fattening.

then wait another 3 hours....which is 3PM, just snack on yogurt or something light, (make sure to snack slowly)

then by dinner time (another 3 hours) eat whatever you please but in a 'medium' portion (yes you can have your meat) be sure to chew slow and take your time when eating.

This advice was actually given to me by a celebrity fitness trainer (sat next to him on a plane)

I tried it for a month and notice that I've cut back on a lot of foods that I normally would 'binge' on lol, so good luck biggrin

Fresh meat fills you up and takes longer to burn, so if you eat that, you eat less, then lose weight.

Shameless Fatcat

Eat leaner meats.

Eat less meat; smaller portions and making sure not all your protein comes from meat / not all your meals contain meat.

Work out. Seriously, when you eat more, work out more.

Find your BMR And TDEE. Calculate 85% of your TDEE Calories, and that is your diet.
Mix the bad with good. It's ok to eat your cookies but have smoothie, a salad with fresh greens and lean meats and such. You are like me. Healthy and Exercising aren't going to be the best options to just start out completely with. You have to teach your body what is good and what is not. After a while your body will favor the lean meats, smoothie and salad over the cookies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff