Welcome to Gaia! ::

At fast food restaurants, I usually get a salad, and ask them to take off the meat and cheese if it has any.. That is also if you do the whole no dairy thing too, but still eat eggs. Then I usually ask for a dressing.

Ex: Chik-Fil-A has my favorite salads.. So when I go, I ask for a crispy chicken salad without the chicken, with berry balsamic vinaigrette. :3

When I'm home, I eat nuts, rice, veggies, fruits, and all of that jazz. pretty basic. Just eat what you normally would, without the meat and animal products.

Amorous Visionary

17,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
in canada there is a restaurant called Commensal. it is a vegetarian restaurant. when you go in, you grab a plate and fill it with food. it's like a buffet, but you are then charged for by weight. they have at least two on st catherine street in montreal. sadly, there aren't a lot of them. i've never seen one in my city before, but they are in montreal and toronto for sure.
this is their menu
this is their main website. it is a quebecois place so the website is in french. you can get food fast there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff