Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ALWAYS ..AND I MEAN ALWAYS (EVERYDAY).. HAVE WHITE RICE AND SOME SORT OF PROTEIN..WHETHER IT BE EGGS, STEAK,CHICKEN DOESNT MATTER AND I HAVE A PROTEIN SHAKE MADE WITH MILK. THIS IS A VERY HEAVY PROTEIN BREAKFAST BUT IT IS WHAT I NEED IN ORDER TO BE SATISFIED UNTIL LUNCH TIME.

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There's a lot of things I like for breakfast. Oatmeal's good for protein and fiber. I sometimes put some raisins, a little low calorie/sugar syrup, and a little bit of creamer in. And, sometimes just the raisins. Good stuff though. I also have some whole wheat low calorie small waffles. A lot of the time I eat them plan. Sometimes I'll just have a piece of bread with a little margarine on it. Usually have a big glass of water, or decaf tea with whatever I have.

Sexy Turtle

Toasted with Peanut butter and little of Honey.

emotion_drool

Fills up so quickly and a good energy.

OH AND!

helps with over-hanged from drinking.
[just had a over-hanged this morning and ate that one piece of toast]

All fine now with full stomach, yum.User Image
Breakfast is challenging because it's hard to eat in the morning. most things make me feel sick when i first get up but i eat them anyways heh... but seriously, pancakes, we just got a juicer so sometimes i mix the pulp with an egg and some tuna and its sooo good! sometimes cereal... bread?

Beloved Fatcat

Homemade guacamole on wholemeal toast.

Mash an avocado, mix in some diced tomato and onion, some chopped coriander (cilantro) and some lime juice. Add some capsicum (green or red peppers) if you like, or maybe some paprika, chili powder or cumin.

Even just avocado on toast is delicious - and extremely healthy.

I also like having ricotta cheese and strawberries on toast, with ground cinnamon/cocoa powder sprinkled on top.
Hmm a bowl of cheerios and rice milk and a bannana is always good

Eloquent Explorer

I usually have, in a bowl:

1/4 cup of greek yogurt +
1/4 cup of milk +
1/4 cup of whole grain flakes +
1/4 cup of granola +
1/2 banana +
5 almonds +
some ground flax seed

It keeps me full till noon, and my blood sugar doesn't do any crazy loop-de-loops. (:
Yeah. It's nice to know that breakfast important. I usually eat a heavy meal in my breakfast Like a chapati having butter on it with a fried egg. But i am very happy and active after take such meal. Have you ever try it?
If I had the time I'd make crepes for breakfast but I usually just eat 2 bowls of celral, fruit and some yogurt and a glass of milk.
I would say that eggs and toast are a very good choice because eggs fill you up faster an you use the toast with the left-over egg pieces 3nodding
boxerjoe23
I ALWAYS ..AND I MEAN ALWAYS (EVERYDAY).. HAVE WHITE RICE AND SOME SORT OF PROTEIN..WHETHER IT BE EGGS, STEAK,CHICKEN DOESNT MATTER AND I HAVE A PROTEIN SHAKE MADE WITH MILK. THIS IS A VERY HEAVY PROTEIN BREAKFAST BUT IT IS WHAT I NEED IN ORDER TO BE SATISFIED UNTIL LUNCH TIME.
is white rice good to eat everyday?
Aphrodi_26
I would say that eggs and toast are a very good choice because eggs fill you up faster an you use the toast with the left-over egg pieces 3nodding
razz
Grae

1/4 cup of milk +
1/4 cup of granola +
1/2 banana +
5 almonds +
some ground flax seed

It keeps me full till noon, and my blood sugar doesn't do any crazy loop-de-loops. (:
sounds like so much but i bet its a little portion?
unicornfrippery
Homemade guacamole on wholemeal toast.

Mash an avocado, mix in some diced tomato and onion, some chopped coriander (cilantro) and some lime juice. Add some capsicum (green or red peppers) if you like, or maybe some paprika, chili powder or cumin.

Even just avocado on toast is delicious - and extremely healthy.

I also like having ricotta cheese and strawberries on toast, with ground cinnamon/cocoa powder sprinkled on top.
i will keep this in mind and also make it. When im done ill send you a picture ! surprised

Eloquent Explorer

Microsoft Keyboard
Grae

1/4 cup of milk +
1/4 cup of granola +
1/2 banana +
5 almonds +
some ground flax seed

sounds like so much but i bet its a little portion?

Yeah it's a pretty small bowl- but has the right stuff to keep me feeling full (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff