Welcome to Gaia! ::

Usually some coffee, or tea with cream and stevia.
Sometimes I'll have a granola bar or a protein shake.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Greek yogurt with some fresh fruit(strawberries, raspberries, blue berries and blackberries are my fave for this), sliced almonds or crushed walnuts and a little bit of honey.

Filling, good nutrients and tasty.

Fashionable Noob

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'm a breakfast FIEND!!! My whole family is. I love eating pancakes with bacon and honey in the middle of two, and you eat it like a sandwich *A* or depending on my mood, my breakfast can go all the way from donuts to sushi. You can make anything your first meal of the day heart

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Cornflakes- easy to make just add milk
Yurget with orange juice
I like breakfast but since I'm usually the one who prepares my breakfast and I'm typically pressed for time I've limited myself to a few options.

1. I take three egg whites and season them with lawry's seasoning salt and pepper and throw it in a pan. I don't touch it. After a few minutes I turn my broiler on and throw the pan of half-cooked eggs in my over. After another few minutes I have a pretty decent omelette. I'll put spinach or mushrooms in there sometimes too.

2. Toast some whole wheat bread. While it's toasting take half an avocado and mash it. Season it with garlic salt and pepper. Once the bread is out put the avocado mash on the bread and enjoy.

3. Get some plain greek yogurt and put honey and cinnamon in it. The best combo on the face of this earth I swear.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Well, Mini Wheats is basically my favorite.

Other than that I typically do oatmeal or I line a muffin tin with sandwich meat (ham) so it fills the cup part and crack an egg in there, then cook it about 15-20 min in the oven. Pepper on that when it's time to eat.

Usually if i'm making my egg concoction i'll blend up a smoothie and start/finish that before it's done.

Interesting Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
this morning i ate little mini apple sandwiches with peanut butter & dried cranberries, along with 2 tangerines.

i usually try to eat fruit and some protein (nuts usually) for breakfast

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Sometimes I make pancakes out of banana and eggs.

1 banana and 2 eggs. I'll add a bit of vanilla and some cinnamon to add some flavor to it, and then top it with mashed strawberries or eat them plain.

They are super yummy, especially if you like bananas.

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Paleo pancakes. They're so yummy.

1 banana (mashed up)
1-2 eggs (depending on how thick or thin you like your batter)
1 tablespoon of cinnamon

Just mix it all together and pour it in. What's awesome is that they cook just like regular pancakes. When you see bubbles in the middle, it's time to flip. I like mine with a strawberry jam on top.
KuroEnjeru
Goodness. I love breakfast so much because a majority of it is comfort food (at least for me!)

I usually have something easy for my stomach to take in, like soup. I loooovvve soup, especially on those cold days! After the soup comes a small Belgian waffle, with oodles of fruits (typical things like strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. Or in the winter when most fruits are out of season, I make a sauce out of frozen berries), some whip cream and syrup. Then I also have a cup of coffee.

I usually have something "easy" and then something more sweet. It just completes your day. There's nothing better to start your day off with, than a little bit of comfort heart

what kind of soup is your favorite?
After walking down to the local gas station for coffee (my mom hates the smell of coffee, so I can't just make it at home- besides the gas station is down hill so I have to walk back up hill, good exercise), two eggs over easy and a glass of choco almond milk a little while later.

Beloved Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
There are several things I do for breakfast now that I am exploring the healthy side of foods:

1. Like others have said: Banana Pancakes. 1 large banana and 2 eggs. Mix together and cook like a regular pancake.
2. 2 boiled eggs with fresh spinach and sliced carrots on the side.
3. half a cup of oatmeal, nuts, cinnamon, and chopped apple.
4. a bowl of healthy cereal. (very rarely do I have this anymore.)

I normally have a cup of coffee, milk, glass of orange juice-not any more (I will add slices of oranges with what ever I have), or a glass of water.

Beloved Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Informer 100
I also found this neat idea on youtube! Bell flower eggs

Newbie Hunter

celery and peanut butter

Fashionable Millionaire

27,865 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I always eat some instant peaches and cream oatmeal with a little pinch of cinnamon and maybe a small glass of low fat milk!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff