Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnimeArtist29's Pardner

Aged Teenager

14,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So I just found a few cool combinations of juices/smoothies..

[click here for vitamin benefit chart]

1. Sour
-pineapple
-grapefruit
-water and ice
-sugar (optional)

My mother always told me that pineapples and grapefruit will keep you in the bathroom for an eternity, so I think this may not be for everyone, but for me it just clicks. If you don't know what grapefruit does for you, it's kind of high in fiber and vitamin C, so it's a really great thing to have if you want to get your digestive system going.. And it's low in calories. Pineapples are high in antioxidants, manganese, and vitamin C again. It's somewhat of an energy booster and it really acidic because of its levels of bromelain. Bro.

2. Sweet
-kiwi
-mango
-1/2 ripe banana
-water and ice
-sugar (very optional)

Kiwi has another dosage of vitamin C inside of its tininess along with some vitamin K, and fiber which is awesome, and makes the drink a little more tangy. I think banana is supposed to make things in your stomach a little more solidified, and we all know it's the potassium mascot. I added it in to balance out the wateriness of this drink. The mango kind of helps out with that, but not too much. This fruit is full with fiber and and vitamin A. I put organic cane sugar in this, because I've got a sweet tooth.

AnimeArtist29's Pardner

Aged Teenager

14,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
JonesSmith123

What is amla?

Edit: I looked it up. I don't think it'd be much of a local fruit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff