• Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I need some yummy recipes
Any ideas ? whee heart

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi there! I'm vegetarian, too. I have a lot of recipes on my website Miss Jessie's Kitchen. What kind of things do you like to eat? I may even have some recipes for you that aren't up there. I'm closer to vegan than just vegetarian, trying not to eat eggs, dairy, gelatin, etc, and like to cook healthy some days, junk food other days, but I haven't always been this way, so I still have some recipes from my just-plain-vegetarian days.

Dangerous Friend

9,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Jessie-the-Foodie
Hi there! I'm vegetarian, too. I have a lot of recipes on my website Miss Jessie's Kitchen. What kind of things do you like to eat? I may even have some recipes for you that aren't up there. I'm closer to vegan than just vegetarian, trying not to eat eggs, dairy, gelatin, etc, and like to cook healthy some days, junk food other days, but I haven't always been this way, so I still have some recipes from my just-plain-vegetarian days.

I'll check your site out!
By the way , love your signature emotion_yatta

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Thank you for visiting my site, and for the compliment heart .

Praise God.

Did you find anything that you like? I've mostly been posting comfort soups and seasonal recipes these past few weeks.
Coke, fries, and chips are all vegetarian.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
You can make homemade french fries too. If you don't have a deep fryer, a pot would work, but I think a wok is best if you don't have a deep fryer. That's what I use. You can even slice the potatoes and then cut out star-shapes. It's fun and they deep fry well into pretty wok fries. Maybe I will try to make them again some day to show a picture on my site. heart Potato chips are delicious toppings for green bean casserole, too. I like to layer them inside the casserole, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff