Sparkly Lunatic

Fat burning soup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi guys (:
I've wanted to share this recipe..
If you want to loose some weight, this really worked for me.
I hope you'll be able to understand everything, as I'm from Denmark, and I've never tried to write a recipe in english before.. whee

Anyway, this recipe is for a fat-burning soup. You have to make a BIG portion, as you will be eating alot of this.
In order for it to work, you have to eat as much of it as possible.
You actually have easier burning calories, the more you eat of this soup!

I have to say, that I'm not sure everyone will like this soup. It has a lot of cabbage and it's not for everyone. At first I didn't like it, but I just changed the recipe a bit so it wasn't as spicy, so I liked it more.

You can eat it as you want, or if you really want to loose some weight, follow the schedule for 1 week of loosing most weight as possible using this recipe. (:

Ingredients

1 big can of peeled tomatoes or 500-800 gr. (17,6oz - 28oz I think) of fresh ones.
Atleast 3 big green onions
a half of cabbage head
2 cans of green beans or fresh ones.
1 kilo (11Ibs) of carrots
2 green peppers
1 bundle of celery
6 soup bouillon cubes
1 chili pepper
Eventually 1 jar of tacosauce

Recipe:

Cut the vegetables in small pieces and cover it with water, and put in the soup bouillon cubes, tomatoes and flavour with salt, pepper, curry and a few spoons of taco sauce, after taste.
Cook at strong heat for 10 minutes and let it simmer till the vegetables are soft.
Eat as much and as often as you want. The soup doesn't add extra calories. The more you eat of the soup, the more you add to the fat burning, and loose weight.

Week Schedule

Day 1 - Eat all the soup you possibly can. You can also eat as much fruit as you want (escept for bananas). For drinks, you can drink unsweetened tea, cranberry juice or water.

Day 2 - On the second day, again eat as much soup as you can. Again, eat the fruit you want, except for bananas. Eat equally as much vegetables. No dried beans, peas or corn or stuff like that. At dinner this day you can have a baked potato.

Day 3 - Same as day 2, except without the baked potato.

Day 4 - Eat 3 bananas and drink ALOT og water today. Eat soup at least once this day. If you have followed the schedule so far, you should have lost about 2,5 - 3,5 kilograms. (5,5 Ibs - 7,7 Ibs)

Day 5 - Finally! At this day you can eat up to 3 - 400 grams (0.66Ibs - 0.88Ibs) of beef meat, and a can of tomato or 6 fresh tomatoes. You have to drink about 2 Liters of water and you have to eat soup atleast once this day too.

Day 6 - Again today, you can eat beef. All the beef you want actually! You have to eat as many vegetables as you can aswell. Soup atleast once this day too.

Day 7 - Brown rice, unsweetened juice and vegetables are keywords for this day! You can eat as much of it as you want, and again the soup has to be eaten atleast once this day too.

Obviously soda and alcohol are a no go for this week.

It worked for me, and I've learned to love eating it. It's no good in this summer heat though cause it makes you sweat.

But if you want, save it and try it sometime (:.