• Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Just Call Me Bro
Tingy
Just Call Me Bro
Tingy
Just Call Me Bro
Tingy

Tell you what I think at this point in your life it's time you go to a grocery with a full produce section and do some real life investigations on your own.

i love fruit but not vegtables i hate them

Sounds like an unhealthy obsession with the sweet.

no. i like sour fruits. haha when i had my first lemon i kept on making this face but i would just keep on eating it hahaha

Well sometimes we do what we have to, to get the results we want... You want to be healthy... no short cuts. The only thing I can advise is to blend your veg with fruits into a kind of smoothie so that you cut the flavor with the taste you enjoy

does it taste the same as it would if it had none?!?!?! omg that sound yummy

Okay go to a juice restaurant like jamba juice and look at the menu! Pick something that's got the fruits you like but also has veg in it. And then try it! You have to try food and more than once to get past your own brain!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You may need to find recipes that use veggies in different ways. Having just fruit will not help you, veggies are more important. Fruits have natural sugar in them. Try stir frying recipes with veggies like broccoli, onions, cauliflower, etc. Don't knock it until you try it (more than twice).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff