Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone know any good places to get Green Smoothie recipes or have any themselves? I've been trying to get into Green Smoothies and I have a few books but that's it. So I was wondering if people who have done them for awhile or like me is venturing into them have any tips or recipes or something? Thank you all so much!
idk but i like eggs

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
The kale and pear smoothie is really good. Go to Vitamix.com and type in smoothie recipes, they have great stuff there that's healthy like that.

Chatty Regular

Tropical smoothie has this green smoothie called Green Island or something like that and it's really really good!

It's kale, spinach, mango, kiwi, and pineapple.
And omg.
Omg.
It was so good.

Idk the exact measurements but you could probably get similar results just by shoving those things in a blender! I like to add a little bit of coconut milk to mine. x)

Fashionable Shopper

5,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite is spinach, pineapple, green grape, and banana. Its a good one to start with because its really sweet naturally. The exact recipe is on Vitamix.com I think. Another one I like is kale and raspberry but you can really taste the kale....

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
Twisted Teas
Anyone know any good places to get Green Smoothie recipes or have any themselves?!
i have one for nutribullet :3

beets
spinache
kale
cellery

chia seed

flax seeds

oats milled

water

and lemon juice :3
black butler 9
Twisted Teas
Anyone know any good places to get Green Smoothie recipes or have any themselves?!
i have one for nutribullet :3

beets
spinache
kale
cellery

chia seed

flax seeds

oats milled

water

and lemon juice :3

this is so good
carrot shake is the best!