Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I recently was looking at this Magic Bullet and was thinking about trying to use it to make Green juice.

I have never tried any before, but I really like the idea of seeing how it works for me. However, I understand that this product is nothing like a juicer and really small at that. But I don't think I would ever be interested in using a juicer (because I am lazy, too hard to clean).

So I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice/recipes that will work with this product??? I am looking up several juices but I do not really know where to start O:

Hilarious Smoker

8,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
try looking up detoxers maybe?

Victory

Recipe from Youtube:
1. Apples
2. Lemons
3. Celery
4. Carrots
5. Spinach/kale

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
You can make green smoothies with that. Usually 1/3 green foods, 1/3 fruits, and 1/3 liquid and there you have it. The trick is to put the liquid and green foods in first, blend until it's smooth, then add the fruits to prevent big chunks of leaf.
I bought a nutri bullet about a year ago or so. Lemme tell you I use that thing all the time. I dont think I would juice either. It wastes a lot of the nutrients in the fruit/ veggies.

It works after a week or so. At least that is when I started feeling it. I make a shake thing for breakfast and it really fills you up. Throw a banana or some fruit in there and you cant even taste a darn thing. Im serious. I put all kinds of junk in there, that most people would protest to.

I would highly suggest getting a nutibullet or a vitamix. So worth the investment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff