Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tofu Salad.
Miso.
Aburaage.

Incredible Man-Lover

Here's a tasty little recipe I cook up all the time!

Olive Oil
Soft - Medium Firm Tofu in small pieces/cubes
Orange Sweet Pepper - diced
Chopped broccoli florets
1.5-2 cups of water
Vegetable or Chicken Stock (little packaged stock cubes from the grocery store are excellent!)
Minute White Rice
Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese

Heat your skillet/pan to medium heat with the olive oil. Toss in the tofu and peppers and let it cook for a few minutes then add the broccoli. Let cook for a few more minutes then add water and bring to a boil Once it's boiling add 1 stock cube. (If you use liquid stock, just substitute the water as stock <3 ) Reduce heat to a soft boil until the broccoli gets nice and soft. Add rice. Once the remaining liquid is all soaked into the rice and it appears to be done, add 2-3 spoon fulls of the cream cheese, stir and serve! Voila! 8D Enjoy! <3

Dapper Ladykiller

Do you ever freeze your tofu first? Cutting it how you need, pressing it, then freezing it and letting it thaw before you use it gives it a chewier texture, which I like personally.

Heart Consumer

Truthfully, you can do ANYTHING with tofu. Fry it, bake it, replace meat in recipes with it. My favorite recipe is a tofu enchilada (completely vegan) that my mom makes sometimes. She uses corn tortillas and makes a special sauce.
Try searching for tofu-based recipes on the Web. They're plenty of them out there, so you just have to search.

NotxTodayxSatan's Husband

Anxious Avenger

ll Chaos Wolf ll
Because i really like eating Tofu but don't know any good Recipes for it. cat_crying

i depends on the tofu you are using, i personally prefer firm tofu, and basically you can substitute tofu for any meat (especially chicken) in any recipe... also tofu isnt really super flavorful on its own, so i suggest use of some good spices, especially yellow or golden curry powder, curry isnt a fav of eveyone thou

you can also use tofu as a salad ingredient for an easy prepped meal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces