Welcome to Gaia! ::

Delicious!! Especially the brownies with nuts in them, like walnuts or pecans, yummm mrgreen xd

Dangerous Hunter

i've always hated brownies.

Newbie Noob

2,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
^.^ not really healthy but they look yummy heart
Sweet_Sukkari
Delicious!! Especially the brownies with nuts in them, like walnuts or pecans, yummm mrgreen xd

I make gluten/lactose free ones. ^^

By the way ever tried pine nuts? I'll chop up pine nuts and pecans.... soooooo good.

Magic Lover

11,700 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

By the way ever tried pine nuts? I'll chop up pine nuts and pecans.... soooooo good.

Care to share the recipe?

Clean Citizen

Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

gluten free makes brownies even unhealthier.
wheat and barley are the only healthy grains.
you give into meyzee's temptation when you eat gluten-free brownies.
either wheat or barley, or no grains whatsoever
Captain Halcee Reckitt IV
Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

How does gluten free make brownies unhealthier? There's non-nutrient rich flours and then there are healthy options that are rich in additives like protein such as quinoa and quinoa flour, which is what I use. In fact, quinoa's a great ingredient to use in various dishes. I even make quinoa quiches and pizzas and they turn out really darn good.

Clean Citizen

Morbid Bubblegum
Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

How does gluten free make brownies unhealthier? There's non-nutrient rich flours and then there are healthy options that are rich in additives like protein such as quinoa and quinoa flour, which is what I use. In fact, quinoa's a great ingredient to use in various dishes. I even make quinoa quiches and pizzas and they turn out really darn good.

cuz gluten is protein, the only healthy thing in grain.
quinoa s**t.
rice so unhealthy, i see some spilled on the street, 2 weeks later and it's still here, cuz even them ants don't wanna touch that. that's how not food it is.
gluten-free all way more processed and s**t.
corn is worst food you can eat. i would never feed my kids corn, ever. that s**t the worst.
also, that tapioca s**t they put in gluten free s**t. i eat that once and throw up for 5 hours.
it's brownies. you eating crap anyway. if you really care that much bout your body you wouldn't be eating it anyway. cuz there so much sugar you gonna be vomitting and diarrheaing anyway.
Morbid Bubblegum
Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

quinoa s**t.
rice so unhealthy, i see some spilled on the street, 2 weeks later and it's still here, cuz even them ants don't wanna touch that. that's how not food it is.
corn is worst food you can eat. i would never feed my kids corn, ever. that s**t the worst.
also, that tapioca s**t they put in gluten free s**t. i eat that once and throw up for 5 hours.
it's brownies. you eating crap anyway. if you really care that much bout your body you wouldn't be eating it anyway. cuz there so much sugar you gonna be vomitting and diarrheaing anyway.

Either you're failingly trolling or really need to research your food. Gluten is not a component that is easily digested, hence why most people end up gluten intolerant or end up being advised by their nutritionist and doctors to avoid certain gluten-based products. Quinoa is not s**t and is a great substitute in most baking situations and great to incorporate in vegan/vegetarian meals or even on the side of a regular meal due to its protein content and benefits to your health. Plain corn also contains protein, vitamin b-6, iron, potassium believe it or not. Again, research your food before you tell other people what is and isn't unhealthy.

Good day, I'm not going to bother continuing a discussion with you seeing as your replies lack knowledge and lack some good conversation components. wink

Clean Citizen

Morbid Bubblegum
Morbid Bubblegum
Morbid Bubblegum
Sweet_Sukkari

quinoa s**t.

Either you're failingly trolling or really need to research your food. Gluten is not a component that is easily digested, hence why most people end up gluten intolerant or end up being advised by their nutritionist and doctors to avoid certain gluten-based products. Quinoa is not s**t and is a great substitute in most baking situations and great to incorporate in vegan/vegetarian meals or even on the side of a regular meal due to its protein content and benefits to your health. Plain corn also contains protein, vitamin b-6, iron, potassium believe it or not. Again, research your food before you tell other people what is and isn't unhealthy.

Good day, I'm not going to bother continuing a discussion with you seeing as your replies lack knowledge and lack some good conversation components. wink

i have researched it.
just because a commercial tell you something, dont' mean it science.
that called advertising.
there so much money involved in gluten-free industry, that why they pushing for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff