Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawaii already has universal heath care. They have for forty years. They seem to be operating pretty good.
So you're saying Canada and the United Kingdom are communist?

Because they have universal healthcare, too.

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Government should depend on its people, not its people depend on the Government.
It needs to be fair and just. 750 dollar fine because I like herbal healing instead of processed drug is not fair!
((my speakers don't work really well...))
kingtejean1
r u retared think about hobos and poor people in america who cant afford it
Did you watch the video?
r u retared think about hobos and poor people in america who cant afford it
Sailor Shiva
GlennBeck25
Sailor Shiva
GlennBeck25
Everyone has watched the video before posting? right?
Or are you ignoring and skipping straight to the posting part, based on my first statement?

Watched tho whole thing.

So you're a Marxist then?

I a moderate actually. I belive in not compromise (compromise destroys good ideas) but use of common sense rather then idealogy to solve problems.

In other words both sides are #@%#$%# idiots.
I dislike democrats and republicans equally. I consider myself independent conservative. I think that others should learn to take care of themselves, and not depend on the government as much as they would like us too.

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
GlennBeck25
Sailor Shiva
GlennBeck25
Or are you ignoring and skipping straight to the posting part, based on my first statement?

Watched tho whole thing.

I a moderate actually. I belive in not compromise (compromise destroys good ideas) but use of common sense rather then idealogy to solve problems.

In other words both sides are #@%#$%# idiots.
Sailor Shiva
GlennBeck25

Watched tho whole thing.

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
GlennBeck25

Watched tho whole thing.

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'm getting tired of this need to define ecomonic systems in moral terms. The notion that we should be purely capitalistic, and the free market will provide all, is unrealistic. So is tho notion that pure communism would work as well. Neither system works on it's own, the USSR proved that for Communism, and the recent wall streat collaspe proved that for capitalism! (As well as the one in 1929)

Both systems have GLAREING weaknesses. For communism, it's the lack of motivational forces, ingenuity and too big of goverment control.

For capitalism, it's it's inablity to provide a stable distribution of wealth among a people and the growth of Coorporate controll. Ever heard the term "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer" ? Thats what happens when capitalism goes unregulated.

You need to balance the two. For most industrys, as long as a industry is working well, towards the good of the people. Let it run free, but watch it carefully. Be ready and willingto impose regulations if their bottom line suddenly comes at the expense of the good of the people. (Did you know untill Rockifeller, ALL corperations where required to demenstrate they were for the good of the public in order to be allowed to exist?) If that still doesn't work, be ready to establish to publicly owned competetor, like the post office and public schools.

Honestly our national school system needed a overhaul before health care. Education is the basis we build our freedom on, and not everyones getting what they need. >.> Go go free college... le sigh..

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GlennBeck25
For Communists... stare

Presenting Jed Brandt.

What are you talking about YOU LIE!!!

I mean lol yeah I totally agree Comrade

And as for the weird bald dude...

Heres a red wig