Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would never have an abortion myself because i wouldn't get accidentally pregnant like that. If i did though, I'm one of those people that has a condition where i could be seriously injured or killed from childbirth so obviously I'm pro choice. If it's just because someone got pregnant because of not being careful with no other circumstances i think their should be a specific law that they can't have an abortion. it's not the child's fault.
Wait didn't Obama vote against abortion plans.... or... ah I'm confused

But No i Don't agree with abortions...

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Why all of this defense for fetuses?

They are not babies.

But more important, I want to start a birther movement against these fetuses. They are NOT naturally born American citizens. Why should these parasites living inside our women be given any rights? I say we cut them all out just like we would any other cancerous growth.

Stop protecting these undeveloped leeches. They want to live in our women, let them get a job and earn the rights that all of us naturally born Americans are given!

Proxy Codger

I've always thought that if its body and brain are fully functional, it's a baby. neutral
Farrago
      I've always thought that if its body and brain are fully functional, it's a baby. neutral

While they are young enough to get aborted, their brains and bodies do not function. They are not babies, yet. But I do agree with you, when it gets to that point in the pregnancy, it is in fact a "baby".

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cyanide River
sassy3009
stop obama befor he stops you and he let there be abortion y would you kill babys scream so join me if you think this is wrong burning_eyes im mad scream

rofl rofl rofl

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
Irish Orchid
Farrago

While they are young enough to get aborted, their brains and bodies do not function. They are not babies, yet. But I do agree with you, when it gets to that point in the pregnancy, it is in fact a "baby".
Yep. If you don't want it between 21-26 weeks, might as well have it early and give it up for adoption rather than kill it. xD
just if anyone was wondering, you're not killing a baby, it's called a fetus, then when it's born or at the last stages of pregnancy you can call it a baby :S
but anyways.. I'm not for abortion, but sometimes abortion is the best choice because if the mother will die from giving birth or during, (i don't think they can preform c section when the baby's kinda out? (correct me if I'm wrong) then they'll both be dead or the kid will have to live their whole lives being called a "murderer: and etc (i watch too much dramas but anyways XD) and a life of sorrow. sad but true, as long as we're humans, we can cause a lot of pain and etc and make someone else life miserable sad
But WHY should the insurance company have to pay for abortion! if they want it, they should pay it themselves not tax payers or etc.(lol that contradicted my statement earlier lol >_< wink
1: Abortions are in no way covered by the bill. Women who choose such procedures (because no woman I know of would truly want an abortion) still have to pay for it themselves.

2: Abortion rates go down under universal health care systems because women can afford the pre- and postnatal care they need, as well as on going check ups for their offspring.

In short, take your baby-killing rhetoric and shove it.

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Abortion should be the right of the parents.
Phukking Writch
Abortion should be the choice of the parents.

Fixed that for you.

Abortions are not a right. The choice to go through with it (and live with the results) is a right.

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Apparently some people don't know this, but there are some states (such as Utah) that have laws saying you can't abort your child unless you were raped, the child will be born with grave birth defects (meaning it will probably die anyway, or have severe mental and physical problems) or if the baby threatens the mothers life by being born life.

However, there are some girls that get accidentally pregnant, despite birth control (condoms do break, and even if they don't, are not always 100% effective). There are also some girls in poverty that having a child will throw their family into poverty or further into poverty. In this case, I believe that adoption or abortion (mostly adoption) would be the proper choice. In the end though, getting an abortion in a clinic is better then getting one in a back alley with a coat hanger.

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Saokymo
Phukking Writch

Fixed that for you.

Abortions are not a right. The choice to go through with it (and live with the results) is a right.

The right to make the choice? xp
Phukking Writch
Saokymo
Phukking Writch

Fixed that for you.

The right to make the choice? xp

Yes, exactly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas