Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
weiner-saurus-rex
sassy3009
stop obama befor he stops you and he let there be abortion y would you kill babys scream so join me if you think this is wrong burning_eyes im mad scream

PRO CHOICE. so you want that baby born out of some crack head mom? then she wont raise it or she may just dump it or maaaaaybe even sell it to get her fix. thats just one example. there are so many examples its not even funny so im not even gonna argue it. PRO CHOICE

I am pro-choice, but not quite for this reason. I believe that the only valid reason would be if the mother's life could be in danger if they had the baby. What about the safety of the mothers? Abortion is wrong but I'm pretty sure we would be forgiven if it was a serious, life-or-death situation. Because there are cases in which the mother could be seriously sick, or weak that if they were to give birth, they would die. Some of these people could have even wanted a baby in the first place. I mean, let's say abortion was illegal and because of this, the mother and the fetus are dead. To me, completely banning abortion just doesn't make any sense.

Sparkly Lunatic

Noelle_Kitty
weiner-saurus-rex
sassy3009
stop obama befor he stops you and he let there be abortion y would you kill babys scream so join me if you think this is wrong burning_eyes im mad scream

PRO CHOICE. so you want that baby born out of some crack head mom? then she wont raise it or she may just dump it or maaaaaybe even sell it to get her fix. thats just one example. there are so many examples its not even funny so im not even gonna argue it. PRO CHOICE

I am pro-choice, but not quite for this reason. I believe that the only valid reason would be if the mother's life could be in danger if they had the baby. What about the safety of the mothers? Abortion is wrong but I'm pretty sure we would be forgiven if it was a serious, life-or-death situation. Because there are cases in which the mother could be seriously sick, or weak that if they were to give birth, they would die. Some of these people could have even wanted a baby in the first place. I mean, let's say abortion was illegal and because of this, the mother and the fetus are dead. To me, completely banning abortion just doesn't make any sense.

The bill forces insurance companies to pay for abortions in the case of rape, or the mother being at risk if she has the kid.

so...exactly what you ask for...
sassy3009

You are not understanding the reason for abortions. People do not just have abortions because they want to 'kill' babies (technically they are still part of the mother, and cannot survive on their own, therefore cannot be 'killed'). Though there are exceptions, it is NOT something that women choose lightly!

And while you view it as "pro-death/murder" , the reasonable people view it as pro-choice.

You need to keep in mind the thoughts going through the head of a pregnant rape victim , or a woman who can not afford to provide the child with a bearable life!

(And if you can't even spell "Babies" then you don't need to be thinking of yourself as some sort of politician)

Sparkly Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
@ Irish Orchid
dont forget that the mother's body may not even be able to handle the birth...resulting in death of themselves
democrats said it best we will not be-able to pay or keep this new health care with out forced abortions.
I am so thankful the abortion bit got taken out of the bill. Obviously I am pro-life and don't approve of killing unborn children.

I realize that abortion is not something that is going to go away anytime soon. Unfortunately people have come to see it as their right to kill a human being as long as it is small enough. But even so, I don't think that the taxpayers and the government should be paying for women to get these abortions, except in life-threatening situations. I realize that in some cases that are extenuating circumstances(such as rape) but I believe the majority of abortions are more along the lines of "oops, I'm pregnant and I don't want to be." If that's the case at least take responsibility for paying(I mean monetarily) for your mistakes. Should there be NO consequences for your recklessness? (other than the trauma and guilt that an abortion often brings to the woman).

That got a little more preachy and long-winded than I planned, but it is what I believe.

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aniaka-chan
I'm against abortion for any reason 100%
They say it won't cover abortion, but let's face it. They are all greedy liars trying to push their agendas in before they are forced out of office. Screw what they say. They're all talk and no action, and they will lie and say anything, because they are greedy and power hungry.

It's people like you that make the government suck as much as it does today.

You're against abortion in cases of ectopic pregnancy? In cases where the fetus dies in the womb and needs to be physically removed? You, ma'am, are sick. Stay away from me and my child.

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
1. We are overpopulating the earth
2. Women should have the right to their own bodies
3. Pregnancy is a big thing and if your not ready for it you should not have to go through with it
4. It also can really mess up your body, it puts A LOT of physical stress on the body
5. Accidents happen, even to responsible people who use protection
6. It's not killing a baby it's a fetus
7. There is a certain time period when you can have an abortion in your pregnancy
8. It should be a choice not a law
9. Everyone has their own reason for it
10. Some people can not take care of a child/should not have a child: druggies/poor/addicts/adicted gene/etc.
Yes, we should have the right to abortions it should be a personal choice, NOT a law. exclaim

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kilomech
Aniaka-chan
They say it won't cover abortion, but let's face it. They are all greedy liars trying to push their agendas in before they are forced out of office. Screw what they say. They're all talk and no action, and they will lie and say anything, because they are greedy and power hungry.

It's people like you that make the government suck as much as it does today.

You're against abortion in cases of ectopic pregnancy? In cases where the fetus dies in the womb and needs to be physically removed? You, ma'am, are sick. Stay away from me and my child.

Your smart good comment.

Proxy Codger

Brendr
mechadragolight
I agree with people aginst the abortion bill.Because it kills babies scream who is more weaker us or babies?Aswer this for me>

Ah but the social paradox is that...were we not babies?
I, fortunately , was born like Benjamin Button, so this problem does not apply to me until I reach the point when i am a fetus, when that time occurs, i do hope I am not aborted.

lol
if you're gonna have sex at least be smart and use things that will protect you its not cool to kill innocent babies adoption should be a major opption

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
IT IS NOT KILLING A BABY!!! IT'S A FETUS!!!! IT IS NOT A BABY!!!! READ MY TEN REASONS WHY MOST PEOPLE HAVE ABORTIONS!!!!

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Irish Orchid
sassy3009

You are not understanding the reason for abortions. People do not just have abortions because they want to 'kill' babies (technically they are still part of the mother, and cannot survive on their own, therefore cannot be 'killed'). Though there are exceptions, it is NOT something that women choose lightly!

And while you view it as "pro-death/murder" , the reasonable people view it as pro-choice.

You need to keep in mind the thoughts going through the head of a pregnant rape victim , or a woman who can not afford to provide the child with a bearable life!

(And if you can't even spell "Babies" then you don't need to be thinking of yourself as some sort of politician)

I extremely agree with Isish Orchid

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Hollywood Undead Chick17
IT IS NOT KILLING A BABY!!! IT'S A FETUS!!!! IT IS NOT A BABY!!!! READ MY TEN REASONS WHY MOST PEOPLE HAVE ABORTIONS!!!!

And that's your opinion that it is "just a fetus". To some it doesn't matter, it's still a baby to them, and they're allowed to think that way.

Cap-locking and screaming things that are simply your opinion makes you far from credible, and gives ground for everyone to disregard everything you say :]

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bunny-Man Returns
Aniaka-chan
Bunny-Man Returns
Aniaka-chan
In what aspect does greed and power have to do with abortions?

Nothing, I'm talking about the polititions, and how full of crap they are. No one really knows what's in the bill now anyway. They say it doesn't cover abortions, but can we really believe that? Obama is for killing babies even if the abortion failed, and most democrats ARE for abortion. That leads me to believe that this bill probably will cover abortions, if not now, eventually. They are saying it won't to satisfy a group a people and stay in office as long as they can. The truth is, they do what they want anyway, regardless of what the people want. They don't care about us. They care about their paychecks, and telling America what to do.
I can go into the logistics of this, but I can't stop laughing.

How is this funny at all?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces