Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
stop obama befor he stops you and he let there be abortion y would you kill babys scream so join me if you think this is wrong burning_eyes im mad scream
okay.... obviously you didn't hear the whole thing about how the pro-life dems voted for it BECAUSE it doesn't in any way allow money to go for an abortion. The bill wouldn't have been passed WITHOUT that mandate.

Dangerous Lunatic

sassy3009
stop obama befor he stops you and he let there be abortion y would you kill babys scream so join me if you think this is wrong burning_eyes im mad scream

I believe the current health care bill neither supports nor denies abortions. From what I gather it simply says it is left to the insurance company to decide. Abortions are bad anyways, we have so many ways to prevent getting pregnant there is very few cases where they would even be acceptable. Even still, how many people are willing to adopt a newborn baby that has not been influenced, has not been through harsh times? Many, even though that shouldn't matter, couples that are incapable of having a baby of their own or not wanting to hassle with it would be glad to take a newborn. But, it was a smart move, for once, for Obama nmot to have abortion directly addressed in the bill.
I'm against abortion for any reason 100%
They say it won't cover abortion, but let's face it. They are all greedy liars trying to push their agendas in before they are forced out of office. Screw what they say. They're all talk and no action, and they will lie and say anything, because they are greedy and power hungry.

Aged Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
From what I have read up on im pretty sure the final bill had no money towards it. Even if it did, I would have been ok, as long as they didn't force religious, or pro-life groups to preform them. It simply would be a waste of time, because it would become a huge ordeal, go to court, and finally be amended from the bill, the alternative is arguing about it, and hurting a lot of feelings...and about a thousand more, "Obama is going to hell," statements.
Aniaka-chan
They say it won't cover abortion, but let's face it. They are all greedy liars trying to push their agendas in before they are forced out of office. Screw what they say. They're all talk and no action, and they will lie and say anything, because they are greedy and power hungry.
In what aspect does greed and power have to do with abortions?
Bunny-Man Returns
Aniaka-chan

Nothing, I'm talking about the polititions, and how full of crap they are. No one really knows what's in the bill now anyway. They say it doesn't cover abortions, but can we really believe that? Obama is for killing babies even if the abortion failed, and most democrats ARE for abortion. That leads me to believe that this bill probably will cover abortions, if not now, eventually. They are saying it won't to satisfy a group a people and stay in office as long as they can. The truth is, they do what they want anyway, regardless of what the people want. They don't care about us. They care about their paychecks, and telling America what to do.

Sparkly Lunatic

It leaves the current funding (abortion because of rape, or if it will kill the mother) as is, but makes it so that insurance companies don't have to pay for any other abortion (from the old system, where they kinda did)
sassy3009

rofl rofl rofl
Aniaka-chan
Bunny-Man Returns
Aniaka-chan

Nothing, I'm talking about the polititions, and how full of crap they are. No one really knows what's in the bill now anyway. They say it doesn't cover abortions, but can we really believe that? Obama is for killing babies even if the abortion failed, and most democrats ARE for abortion. That leads me to believe that this bill probably will cover abortions, if not now, eventually. They are saying it won't to satisfy a group a people and stay in office as long as they can. The truth is, they do what they want anyway, regardless of what the people want. They don't care about us. They care about their paychecks, and telling America what to do.
I can go into the logistics of this, but I can't stop laughing.

6,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
sassy3009

PRO CHOICE. so you want that baby born out of some crack head mom? then she wont raise it or she may just dump it or maaaaaybe even sell it to get her fix. thats just one example. there are so many examples its not even funny so im not even gonna argue it. PRO CHOICE
I agree with people aginst the abortion bill.Because it kills babies scream who is more weaker us or babies?Aswer this for me>

Aged Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
mechadragolight
I agree with people aginst the abortion bill.Because it kills babies scream who is more weaker us or babies?Aswer this for me>

Ah but the social paradox is that...were we not babies?
I, fortunately , was born like Benjamin Button, so this problem does not apply to me until I reach the point when i am a fetus, when that time occurs, i do hope I am not aborted.
Aniaka-chan
Bunny-Man Returns
Aniaka-chan

it's very easy to know what's in the bill, read it. there is no public funding for abortion (to my dismay) and it definitely wouldn't have been passed if there were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff