Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey i need some help wat do u think of my gaia redface question question question go
What is this...? I dont even...
MingLeChat

It's a glimpse into the future.
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Good thing I have my time box so I can fix this.
What should I use? Sodium or nuclear?
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Nuclear. The resulting nuclear waste won't matter since you plan to change the past anyways, right? So the future you left the waste in should be gone.
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Nuclear. The resulting nuclear waste won't matter since you plan to change the past anyways, right? So the future you left the waste in should be gone.

Who said anything about changing the past?
And, this is a great excuse to blow you guys up.
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Who said changing anything about the past?

Well if you're not going to change anything then how are you going to fix it? Fixing implies change of some sort, no matter how minor.

Blow us up? crying
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Well if you're not going to change anything then how are you going to fix it? Fixing implies change of some sort, no matter how minor.

Blow us up? crying

I just need an excuse to give the officials if they ask why a 5 rate planet is missing.
"Oh, the sapient species was dumbing down and spreading it like a disease. It was a threat to us since it was a 3 rate contagious mental virus. Who knows how far such a horrible thing could spread?"
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Blow us up? crying

I just need an excuse to give the officials if they ask why a 5 rate planet is missing.
"Oh, the sapient species was dumbing down and spreading it like a disease. It was a threat to us since it was a 3 rate contagious mental virus. Who knows how far such a horrible thing could spread?"

Well then you are still going to change the past, right? Just not in a very friendly way xd
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Blow us up? crying

Well then you are still going to change the past, right? Just not in a very friendly way xd

Yep. Up for the ride?
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Blow us up? crying

Yep. Up for the ride?

Of course. I'd rather not get blown up. wink
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Blow us up? crying

Yep. Up for the ride?

Ok, but we get to go to the Jurassic first so that I can get some of the good eggs k?
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Yep. Up for the ride?

Ok, but we get to go to the Jurassic first so that I can get some of the good eggs k?

For breakfast?
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Yep. Up for the ride?

For breakfast?

Of course. We have to start our day off right if we are going to erm... help the world... >.>
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat
Dark Lord Drake
MingLeChat

Yep. Up for the ride?

For breakfast?

Of course. We have to start our day off right if we are going to erm... help the world... >.>

Makes sense to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces