Welcome to Gaia! ::

Health Care...
Biggest thing on the news next to Tiger and his 20 harlots(thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats grreat excuse the pun). They have been trying to make it better for years now and they still havent mde an improvement on a system that is actualy BETTER than any other on earth at the moment. So why dont you leave good enough alone? Well its because of all the poeple going on and on about "we can do better!" well look where its got us, in a worse freaking predicament!!!
I say again, why cant you leave good enough alone?
because it sucks.

and if you say that it does and that rich folk from other countries come here for operations,

here's a clue:

They don't.
i was talking about the system that we currently have.

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Our health system is better than any other on earth?

REALLY? Are you sure about that one?

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Naiax Sumooka
because it sucks.

and if you say that it does and that rich folk from other countries come here for operations,

here's a clue:

They don't.

Actually they do. We have loads of doctors and medical equipment in this country and our doctors do a great job. There are rich people from other countries who come over to America for treatment. Problem is, you gotta be rich to do it.
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
because it sucks.

here's a clue:

They don't.

Actually they do. We have loads of doctors and medical equipment in this country and our doctors do a great job. There are rich people from other countries who come over to America for treatment. Problem is, you gotta be rich to do it.

Who's side are you on anyway!?
Can you give us some proof that we have the best system for health care in the world instead of speaking out your a**?
[ cari ]
Can you give us some proof that we have the best system for health care in the world instead of speaking out your a**?

Your most trusted news provider of course! Faux News!

The news you want when news isn't what you want.

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Naiax Sumooka
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
because it sucks.

here's a clue:

They don't.

I think America has great health care, but the problem is that it's too expensive to afford without going thousands of dollars into debt. i also think that private health insurance companies have too much power (in that they can (could) deny beneficiaries treatment or coverage because of pre-existing conditions. If you are rich or can afford health coverage the treatment you will get is good treatment.
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
because it sucks.

here's a clue:

They don't.

I think America has great health care, but the problem is that it's too expensive to afford without going thousands of dollars into debt. i also think that private health insurance companies have too much power (in that they can (could) deny beneficiaries treatment or coverage because of pre-existing conditions. If you are rich or can afford health coverage the treatment you will get is good treatment.

Translating...

Our healthcare is terrific

Our Insurance is a pool of crap.

Yes?

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Naiax Sumooka
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
Kilomech
Naiax Sumooka
because it sucks.

here's a clue:

They don't.

Translating...

Our healthcare is terrific

Our Insurance is a pool of crap.

Yes?

That's right.
Where'd the OP go?
manfred von carstein
Health Care...
Biggest thing on the news next to Tiger and his 20 harlots(thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats grreat excuse the pun). They have been trying to make it better for years now and they still havent mde an improvement on a system that is actualy BETTER than any other on earth at the moment. So why dont you leave good enough alone? Well its because of all the poeple going on and on about "we can do better!" well look where its got us, in a worse freaking predicament!!!
I say again, why cant you leave good enough alone?

What predicament?

And why would leave leave a broken system alone in hopes that it would magically fix itself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff