Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
    I wouldn't advise using a title that doesn't really have to do with your OP.

You want it to be something somewhat offensive, like along the lines of "What you've heard about the health care reform is probably wrong" or something. But less wordy. More hip. xD
I'll change the ? to a ! and see how that goes for a while
i know, i figured it out
"The media brainwashes people by shouting at them their point of view til someone believes it."

Everyone shouts their point of view all the time. So you shout your view here, a forum down someone shouts theirs. I shout mine. It's never about shouting, it is all about money. It passed trough congress, so it’s not all Obama. Maybe we should elect better representatives; Just a thought.
Accido_Beauty
"The media brainwashes people by shouting at them their point of view til someone believes it."

Everyone shouts their point of view all the time. So you shout your view here, a forum down someone shouts theirs. I shout mine. It's never about shouting, it is all about money. It passed trough congress, so it’s not all Obama. Maybe we should elect better representatives; Just a thought.

Except this isn't a reputable source of media, and you aren't accountable for your actions

The mainstream media is.
Naiax Sumooka
Accido_Beauty

Except this isn't a reputable source of media, and you aren't accountable for your actions

The mainstream media is.

Everyone is accountable for their actions, always. Even over the web, news, ect.
Accido_Beauty
Naiax Sumooka
Accido_Beauty

The mainstream media is.

Everyone is accountable for their actions, always. Even over the web, news, ect.

I guess you're correct on that one, but those people are more accountable than you and i

Because we don't have millions of viewers watching us on television
i completely agree. guess that seems worthless here smile i'll get on and say more tomorrow.
This needs some rejuvination.

BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas