Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Otaku

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100
^ I like this siggy. By Aristotle's standard, contemporary democracies are in fact low-threshold oligarchies, but in some nations the level of finance behind the political group in hand matters more than in others.

Anyone who can spot inherent biases in operation and deal with their existence calmly & logically = win.
THREAD BUMP
Naiax Sumooka

The worst people who do this are obvious, Fox News. They're the dangerous ones.
But the liberals do the same thing, with MSNBC. They're the sneaky ones.
While CNN doesn't have a bias towards either. CNN just opted for stupid.

God damn aint that right. Im so tired of hearing things people have been spoon fed by whatever media outlet is on
The Grateful Undead
Naiax Sumooka

The worst people who do this are obvious, Fox News. They're the dangerous ones.
But the liberals do the same thing, with MSNBC. They're the sneaky ones.
While CNN doesn't have a bias towards either. CNN just opted for stupid.

God damn aint that right. Im so tired of hearing things people have been spoon fed by whatever media outlet is on

Oh hey, i read your thread as well

Great points.

Don't know if i posted in it though

*checks* nope

BUT I WILL
You should. Im going to update it when it starts falling off the first page to include disabled people and veterans as well
The Grateful Undead
You should. Im going to update it when it starts falling off the first page to include disabled people and veterans as well

You actually have a harder job on your forum though

No one argues on mine :/

Hesitant Otaku

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Well, the point you made doesn't really bear much argument. The closest I've seen today was the suggestion that the government's leadership influences biases in media reporting, but the feedbacks and contradictions in this were pretty-much ignored by the person saying it.
casual-timewaster
Well, the point you made doesn't really bear much argument. The closest I've seen today was the suggestion that the government's leadership influences biases in media reporting, but the feedbacks and contradictions in this were pretty-much ignored by the person saying it.

well i just want some hardcore birther/teabagger Glenn Beck fanatic to come on and start yelling at me about how fox news isn't biased.

THAT

would be fun
Thats because yours is true and makes fun of everyone including the opposing side. I really am looking for someone to come in and argue against supporting anyone on health care but none dare do it. I need a more offensive title to gain attraction I think
The Grateful Undead
Thats because yours is true and makes fun of everyone including the opposing side. I really am looking for someone to come in and argue against supporting anyone on health care but none dare do it. I need a more offensive title to gain attraction I think

same, need some sensationalism

change it to like

OPINIONATED MEDIA IS BAD
Im thinking about changing mine to "You want insurance get a damn job" Its angry enough to get attraction though its a little bate and switch like

Dapper Genius

11,475 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Member 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
The Grateful Undead
Im thinking about changing mine to "You want insurance get a damn job" Its angry enough to get attraction though its a little bate and switch like

Write it in caps.

People always notice caps

Hesitant Otaku

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Well, the threads that involve irony, sarcasm or pubescent/preteen pop-culture references in the titles seem to have a healthy level of traffic, although I don't really get the guy who goes in and posts nothing but "#/10". Unsure if this helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff