Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like avi art?

Yes I do! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
No I really don't... 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Yeah I like avi art! I'll do any thing for it! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Just poll whoring, I don't really care for any avi art. 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
This poll closed on April 11, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

You can convense me that the healthcare bill is good or if the healthcare bill is bad!

This contest is now over because no one was posting, if you want to at least compeat for it, then post, I will be posting the winners soon!

RULES!
-No posting videos about it
-No posting links about it
-If you call me or any one a troll on here, you will not be picked!
-No cussing (only if needed too)
-I want a fair fight! Post on other people's posts, and they can NOT be what side your on! You can only post on the one's that are for or not for the healthcare bill, if I see you are posting on someone's and they are not on your side, then no, you will not be picked!
-Do not pm me or comment me!
-Do not page streach
-Do not quote this post in any way or any other post I made!
-Do not say any thing from things that I made! (That also means no posting links to thouse forms too!)
-Do not post if you do not want the art! D<

I will be only drawing 3 people, and I will be naming the places!

1ST PLACE!
For people in 1st place, you will get avi art that is colored in.
2ND PLACE!
For people in 2nd place, you will get avi art, but outlined in any color you choose.
3RD PLACE!
For people in 3rd place, will just get avi art that isn't colored in!

This is my work, if you do not like it, do not post in this form! This is a contest!
[x][x]

I know I made other postes on here, but if you bring up any of that, I will not draw you AT ALL!!!! This will end on April 10, and that will be final. I will post on the winners and tell them what I liked about their posts and what place they are in!

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

I was going to be in a drawing mood on the 10th, looks like no one wants to convense me to go on the good side of the healthcare bill or help me stay on the bad side. Come on people! Give me a good debate!

Wheezing Gekko

There's plenty of debate going on in the other threads, you just have to read them.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Vryko Lakas
There's plenty of debate going on in the other threads, you just have to read them.

I don't feel like reading all of the threads! And that's no fun! I want some one to really earn the free avt art in a debate, I gess your not going to be in this debate, so why are you even posting?

7,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Its pretty good for someone who gets injured/needs surgeries a lot.

I'll go with it being a good thing because...

1. People don't have to pay 20,000 just for a surgery anymore (which is a lot of money). It would also make it fair because there are some people who are delicate and can't do much things.

2. More people can actually get some healthcare instead of dying for no good reason. Every being deserves to live. Even the ones who one may despise the most.

3. I'm sure that there are some lucky people who don't need surgeries, and those lucky people need to give to the sick, who need attention, and didn't just get into that accident "on purpose".

Then Again, there are those people who just waste their life on drugs, and they want to have free health care. I'm neutral.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

iAnnabelle
Its pretty good for someone who gets injured/needs surgeries a lot.

I'll go with it being a good thing because...

1. People don't have to pay 20,000 just for a surgery anymore (which is a lot of money). It would also make it fair because there are some people who are delicate and can't do much things.

2. More people can actually get some healthcare instead of dying for no good reason. Every being deserves to live. Even the ones who one may despise the most.

3. I'm sure that there are some lucky people who don't need surgeries, and those lucky people need to give to the sick, who need attention, and didn't just get into that accident "on purpose".

That is some really good resoins, you may be the only one that will win some free avi art if other people don't start posting and compeating. And thank you, you wrote really good on this.

7,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
However, there is just one thing. I'm neutral with the whole thing, really. I'd say it be good if people didn't do drugs, and that crap.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

@ iAnnabelle: I do argee with you on that, why should people waste their lives on that crap? It isn't good! And for people who smoke, they smell like ash trays! I should know that because my mother smokes alot!

@ Every one else who may see this: Start posting! I want some debating here! I gess we will have one winner, but I'm still going to wait untill the 10th.

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Why the healthcare bill is good , and why I support it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. I live in the UK, where we have a healthcare system , the NHS, national health service, similar to the one being debated for america. If there were no national health service in Britain, my aunt may no longer be with us, as there is no way she could afford the tens of thousands of pounds of dollars required for her heart medication and treatment. I think this is relevant for many families in Britain and America alike.

2. It will bring america in line with the rest of western europe.

(I do apologise, as i am goin to swear sweatdrop forgive me!)

3. It might even p**s off the republicans.

Even if my post isn't that convincing, I persnally support the bill.

Happy posting peoples!!!!!!!
for me i'd say it's bad because the poor are being forced to buy something they can't afford. it is likely that those of the lower class would be well destitute. they wouldn't probably be able to buy food or new clothing. and it would be a waiting list system. which means that those people that are about to die might go first but those with cancer that doesn't have immediate death might have to wait three months and by then they die. and i really don't want to have to pay for some girl's bad decision (the bill supports abortion) and i'm also pro-life so i would feel like i just murdered a baby.

7,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Xx Broliena LSS xX
@ iAnnabelle: I do argee with you on that, why should people waste their lives on that crap? It isn't good! And for people who smoke, they smell like ash trays! I should know that because my mother smokes alot!

@ Every one else who may see this: Start posting! I want some debating here! I gess we will have one winner, but I'm still going to wait untill the 10th.

I Hate smelling that smoke. It just annoys me, and it feels like I have allergies when I'm around somebody who is smoking.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

@ iAnnabelle: I know! My mom wanted me to live with her, but she smokes and I didn't want to have my things smell like smoke, mush less my art work!

@ AkiraCherryBlossom: I like what your wrote, I do agree on you with the paying for some one else, I don't really think it is fair to tax the death out of people who have money! The only resoin why poor people are poor is because they didn't really have a life and they chouse the wrong path.

@ raterbee: You did post 3 good resoins, and it was really good! But yes, it really wasn't convincing, but the 1st part was.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
AkiraCherryblossom
and i really don't want to have to pay for some girl's bad decision (the bill supports abortion) and i'm also pro-life so i would feel like i just murdered a baby.

WRONG.
Stupak Amendment.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Tuatha De
AkiraCherryblossom
and i really don't want to have to pay for some girl's bad decision (the bill supports abortion) and i'm also pro-life so i would feel like i just murdered a baby.

WRONG.
Stupak Amendment.

You most likely didn't read my rules for this contest. I said no posting links and you did, you are getting no avi art! Even if you wanted me to draw you as sushi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff