Yes! 0.43283582089552 43.3% [ 29 ]
No! (Click this if you're lying) 0.34328358208955 34.3% [ 23 ]
Click this for a secondary option for 'Yes'! 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

WHAT!!!! Couldn't anwers that poll if tryed. confused

Proxy Codger

[ cari ]
Obama looks nothing like a ******** monkey. He doesn't have the facial structure. You're basically saying that because his skin is dark, he looks like a monkey. So smrt is u.

Sorry, but there can only be one highlander monkey president. An that title was claimed by Curious George Bush.

Don't jump to unnecessary conclusions, dear. It's probably because of his ears and lips. That's what I first thought when I saw Mr. Obama.

SharaiDonryu
Seriously, do you know one of the racist nicknames white men gave black people was "monkey".

I don't give a s**t that you don't like Obama, that's fine. Calling him a monkey (or saying he looks like a monkey) is going too far, and it makes you look like the douchebag.

What does that have to do with anything? The past was the past and if you want to be offended by it, that's your choice.

Proxy Codger

RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
If you don't like the post...Gtfo. Just vote in the poll and gtfo.

Ah, I understand now.
"If someone does not agree with you, you should ignore them or get rid of them instead of compromise or debate because they might prove you wrong."

Da ********? Okay, try to prove me wrong. Prove that my oppinion and over a dozen others are wrong.

You obviously increased his ears to make him look like a monkey.
Does he have a large jaw? No.
Does he have hair all over his face? No.
If he was white, you would have nothing to compare between him and a monkey.
I didn't photo shop it. I found it on photobucket. For two, even if he was of Caucasian decent, hed still be a monkey/elephant.

Or European descent. My ancestors, not to mention the majority of America's population, came not from the Caucasus, but from Eastern or middle Europe.

Sorry. I just thought I'd let you know that you were being -cough- politically incorrect.

Naiax Sumooka
HEY! i know just the group for you "russian supersoldier"

It's called....

Gosh, what's it called....

OH! YEAH!

The KKK!

Uh, what? Why would you say that?
because the KKK has a tendency of calling African Americans monkeys.
Farrago

Don't jump to unnecessary conclusions, dear. It's probably because of his ears and lips. That's what I first thought when I saw Mr. Obama.

First, I can't see how anyone can look at Obama and think "lol monkey" after having Bush as a president for eight years. Compared to Bush's resemblance to our primate friends, Obama has more in common with a wombat. And Barney Fife.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second, don't call me dear. You're not my great aunt Ellinor.

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything? The past was the past and if you want to be offended by it, that's your choice.

If it's the past, then maybe it should stay there, like a good little past.

Also, Naiax beat me to it.
Quote:

Thank you oh so very much. whee

Domo-kun gives you a high-five
HUH? stressed
Him and Sean Smith both look a lot alike 0_o

Greedy Capitalist

Quote:

It's called....

OH! YEAH!

The KKK!
I'm not racist. I can easily say Obama is the only African American/Middle Eastern I saw that looks like a monkey. I have friends that are African American that say the same thing: "Our president looks like a monkey!"

Greedy Capitalist

Scorpions Glance
YOU ARE RACIST! you are soooooooo racist. leave to a stupid little white kid to call the black guy a monkey.
im not racist. right now, you're being racist. k? thx. for two, obamas technically half middle eastern and half african.

Aged Lunatic

Proxy Codger

[ cari ]
Farrago

First, I can't see how anyone can look at Obama and think "lol monkey" after having Bush as a president for eight years. Compared to Bush's resemblance to our primate friends, Obama has more in common with a wombat. And Barney Fife.

Second, don't call me dear. You're not my great aunt Ellinor.

Quote:

Don't insult Don Knotts! stressed

Anyway.

One. That's a pretty far stretch, saying Mr. Obama looks more like a wombat than a monkey.

Two. I call everybody "dear". Get used to it.

Hmm. Unfortunately, the past isn't something that can take orders. Too bad~
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
Quote:

It's called....

OH! YEAH!

The KKK!
I'm not racist. I can easily say Obama is the only African American/Middle Eastern I saw that looks like a monkey. I have friends that are African American that say the same thing: "Our president looks like a monkey!"

1. President Obama is half white, half african. Not middle eastern.

2. I have black freinds too.

But if i say the 'n' word. It's still racist. So is saying that a black man looks like a monkey.

Especially the president of the united states.
Farrago

Don't insult Don Knotts! stressed

It wasn't an insult, dear.

Quote:
Anyway.

One. That's a pretty far stretch, saying Mr. Obama looks more like a wombat than a monkey.

I did that intentionally. Maybe you didn't catch my sarcasm, dear.

Quote:
Two. I call everybody "dear". Get used to it.

Alright, dear.

Quote:
Hmm. Unfortunately, the past isn't something that can take orders. Too bad~

Can't I say the same to you? Sorry, the past doesn't take orders. You can't expect people not to take offense to something simply because it's "in the past", dear.
*wonders aimlessly into topic and starts meowing and rubbing on peoples ankles for attention*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff